2005年7月28日星期四 --

小燕子和灵儿的照片。。。


小燕子一哭, 我就好同情她哦。。好可怜。。。裴语燕。。跟燕子说话的意思。。好高贵的名哦~她真的是美若天仙诶!


小燕子和阿皓好配哦~~!!他们棒呆了。。爱死那两个人了。。。
于皓和小燕子哦~
这是小燕子哦~很美吧?她和于皓是天生一对,地造一双。。他们的爱。。好感人肺腑。。
这是灵儿。。。仙剑奇侠传的女主角。。蛮美的嘛!!!=)文儿好希望能够学她。 。她哭的时候很美。。。我呢?唉。。我一哭就不成人形的。。呵呵~不过,我哭的时候还是会让大家不知所措的。。还可以算有效吧?而且,男人都怕女孩子掉眼泪的。。他们就一定会心软的。。~我好溅哦~呵呵~我发觉文峰哥哥也不例外诶。。。呵呵~
旁边这个是灵儿和她亲爱的逍遥哥哥。。那个哥哥是叫来表示亲密的吧?不像我和文峰哥哥的。。。听起来很亲密,但我们如果真的像兄妹亲,那就笑死我了。。。逍遥哥哥和灵儿好配。。又是没有happy ending的一对。。唉。。他们两结了婚后,灵儿还是这么叫他的。。逍遥哥哥。。

今天其实并没有什么大事发生诶。。。今早,我又迟起来了。。所以我就决定不上去咯~然后,我站在后门那里。。等升棋礼开始。。看到向往学长走进来。。文峰哥哥不在。。我有点担心,他不会生病了吧? 后来,我看到他和韦利走进来。。我说这个其实并没有什么意思。。只是。。为什么他和我隔的这么远?我觉得要他跟我说一句话,我想,都像是要他去死吧!是有这么夸张。。休息时间我看到他在排队。。我其实应该叫住他的。。。但是我没有。。因为他一看到我要走过来时,他转向另外一边。。可能他还是觉得尴尬吧?这应该是正常的。。但是那不是已经过了好久了吗?而且,我应该早就不喜欢他了啊~唉哟。。。不知道啦~但是。。。我终觉得文峰哥哥在避开我。。不过,他应该并不讨厌我吧?不然他大可以不回我简讯的啊~唉。。可能像文峰哥哥所说的吧?我想的太多了。。。还不是因为我很在乎他对我的看法?我也搞不清楚为什么我要去管他。。我干嘛把他当真的哥哥对他那么好?唉。。。

Anyway, today we had the practical examination for chemistry... It was such a headache... the first cation was Copper 2 plus but the compound was copper carbonate but my litmus paper didn't even change colour!!! I don't know what went wrong.. But anyway, I'm dead because i don't think I followed the steps well enough or deduced things correctly... I'm too young to die!!!! But i think I can pass ... But my A2 for chemistry will be long gone... And I heard that the answer that was worth 4 marks was not accepted by mr Leow. he's a really good teacher and I like him a lot =) but if he doesn't accept my answer, I think I'll be too upset and I'll hate him... Haha~ Not really lah~ Actually, he's really a good teacher... So MUCH better than mrs hwin... God knows how i managed to pass chem with her teaching me in the first place... Chem is SO important especially since I only have 2 science subjects to count on.. And i suck at physics unfortuanately... HAIZ...

Well, I guess nothing else much happened today... Common tests start next week and I have to run 2.4 km on tuesday... God knows how I'm going to have to strength... And Mrs Koh was like going "so we arranged a less important paper on the next day" what the heck? English is like the subject you can't be bad at cause it's your L1?! Haiz...I hate running... I think I'll be glad if i scrape a pass this year... I was dashing like hell last year... and I emerged with aches the next day..Hey, don't say that I'm pathetic, ok?

I should start with SS and A maths today~ I'm hardly in the mood to study. Liu Chuan Feng流川枫 is so handsome~!!! I mean, honestly...! he's so good at bastketball. I LOVE basketball. Only i don't know how to play at all... I only like to watch~我从来都没有看过文峰哥哥打篮球。。Wish I had the chance~I think he's really good! And he's so CUTE... And his hobby is actually sleeping~ So adorable...I think Qing Zi 晴子should just forget about him... Ying Mu Hua Dao 樱木花道is always there for her and so good towards her... Hm... I think I ought to be advising myself... 文峰哥哥不见得比流川枫好到哪里去...他们两都是冷漠的冰山...

Oh well~ Anyway, i'm really bored...I really think Liu Chuan Feng ROCKS... He's the BEST! Haha~

My mother is nagging again... Like i don't know my exams are coming... Poor me... =( Haiz... Why must all mothers be so naggy? Let me see, OH my! I just realised that my life revolves around someone whom I'm not supposed to care so much about... HAIZ... I don't think there's anything much about my life... Oh no... How can i be like this?! of course, there are more important things in my life... Though I just haven't found out WHAT yet... Haiz...

Anyway, I don't even know where i want to go... Poly or JC...Haiz... If JC, where would i go? VJC, HCJC or RJC that's really near my home? I don't know... Maybe i can choose my path after i know where most of my seniors are going.. But i should be seeking and building my own path, not following other blindly... 不瞒你说,我有点想和文峰哥哥读同一所学校...但...我不应该这样没有主见的...Oh well~ I'll take a step at a time, I think...

Chew yan's mother said that she should be like me, so happy go lucky... I think that I'm TOO happy go lucky. Studies, CCA, practically everything... I'm not exactly very seriously taking everything... I guess that's damn dangerous as O levels are just next year and i ought to already start preparing... HAIZ... If Chew yan was like me, maybe the people in her class won't get to her. At least i'm glad there's polly... I think they'll make good friends. And Jenna too! =) I really don't like Jin ning... And 兰力is actually not at all as innocent as she seems to be. She is so act cute and yet nobody says so of her... I mean, she's older but yet she's even more childish than us... Isn't it VERY suspicious? Why doesn't anybody notice? I think she's a very scary person. I ought to beware of her. She seems like the sort who will smile at you and then deal you a life-threatening blow later and throw you off your feet because you were caught off guard. I'm going to beware of her. And judging by the fact that she is always appearing so 'NICE,' i think all her seniors won't let me off and netiher will she if i get in her way... Honestly, I don't think I ought to die so soon... No, she really worries me a lot because she seems to have a lot of influence with people. I think chew yan's world is very complicated... Maybe i just look at things on the surface too much... Especially since I think she has more influence with 文峰哥哥, 虽然我是他的妹妹...I think that she won't be the kind to just torture you herself. I don't really want to die that soon...

Anyway, enough of her... I can't believe I'm writing all these here... But thank god nobody's going to be viewing these entries maybe except huiyi... Anyway, the template is so unbearably UGLY...AARRGGHHH.... I want broadband!!! I need to download more songs... And i'm planning to get a mp3 player...

I'll get everybody to get me money on the 5th of september... My birthday!!! i'm going out to K-box with Lin Xiu, Huiyi, Hwee Li, Polly, Chew yan, Chen Yiling, Amy...! At cineleisure de! =) I'm so excited... First day of school holidays... But... I really want to take a neoprint with Wenfeng... Though i really don't think he will ever agree to. And i'll be looking for trouble... HAIZ... I finally have a "brother" but i don't think I'll have anything on him to remember him by... I don't think we'll be meeting anymore... I only get to see him during reccess or at school corridors even now...I think I have something to wish for... A neoprint... ... I don't think it'll ever come true...




15:11



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem