



Huiyi just told me that she can see the chinese words already... But now i can't read what i typed on my computer... how terribly ironic... Oh well~ Haiz...
Nothing much happened today leh~ Well, i woke up... and went to school... (what else do you expect when I'm a student?!) And i was quite late than usual today, so, i just took my books and went to stand at the flag raising area. I was erm- 呵呵~有点很高兴~And then we were queuing according to register but i was too reluctant to go back and stand behind... 我想除了卉怡,没有人会在看吧?那我就有话直说啦~因为文峰哥哥没有跟韦利讲话。。。好啦!我知道我真的很不可理喻诶!我也不想的嘛。。。唉哟。。。我到底在干什么啊?whatever~First class was chinese.. and i thought i could take my beauty sleep but apparently, not... the relief teacher told us to do 应用文。。。I decided to write 私函because it was so much easier... And then A maths we learnt trigo.. So SIANZ... Oh my... my life is so meaningless... GEESH... I think I ought to write something more meaningful... though I don't know what.. I'm into downloading songs now...though it takes a damn long time... but it's worth the wait... I guess?
Hm... geography was even more sianz... I think chem was ok.. Mr Leow is so cute~! haha~ I meant, in his own way lah~ (not that he looks cute...) I think he's a very good and nice teacher... I really hope mrs hwin doesn't come back.. (I'm very bad, right? Sorry lah~ But i really like mr leow a lot... Not that kind of like... OBVIOUSLY...) Common tests start next MONDAY!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Social studies... I hope I do well lorh... I mean, i can't afford to lose my A for combined humanities... I'll die of sadness and extreme grief... *sobs* I need it for my L1R5 though i don't know where i want to go, even now...I can't believe myself... I ought to set a goal soon or i'll never know what I'm working towards and what i'm studying so hard for...
Haiz... Hm... Is it just me or does the china scholars never come online?! I've never seen them anywhere at all! (i'm talking about QQ) whatever~ I've been past the stage where i'm checking for people online...i am so deprived of chatting ever since my computer went berserk and i can't use MSN messenger... HAIZ... i don't know what to do with that computer of mine... Aargh...I need to rush my entry now.. I'm going for e maths tuition later... I hate tuition... Ok, maybe not HATE... I DISLIKE tuition... I feel like going there to sleep... Only i need to buy the O level SS guidebook or I'll probably fail my SEQ... MUST get A1... Must get a1... (I think I'm going insane here)
Anyway, yesterday i was just sms-ing 文峰哥哥 and i thought that it's been a millenium since he crapped with me... I think O levels are getting to all the sec 4s... poor people... Haiz... Next year it'll be my turn... Oh my... just the thought of it... *shudders* Why am I scaring myself with all these? GEESH... Don't know what's wrong with me... Haiz...
hey, I gotta go.. I'll write an entry tonight again... =) Bye~ ^.^
15:29