2005年7月30日星期六 --

嗨!


Well, I'm supposed to be studying already...But i'm not exactly in the mood... Haha~ I'm such a lazy pig...I just realised that all the DSA people got their results already... 文峰哥哥没考上HCJC诶!好可惜噢。。。I thought that he would surely get in... Miss lim seems to love the scholars a lot... but i heard from 德峰学长that only ziyuan, him and 竞之学长got in... 起码文峰哥哥有向往学长陪。。。Oh well... It's too bad... I don't think he knows where he wants to go in the first place... there are VJC, HCJC and RJC under his dream jcs... how can a person go to 2 jcs at the same time?! I've never heard of such things... and 德峰学长was telling me that i should go and send sms to comfort him... -.-" and i was saying how cold he is... He told me that 文峰哥哥is very gregarious... (god knows what that means) (I just checked the dictionary... it means fond of company...) if you talk to him very enthusiastically, he'll talk to you fervently as well... Is 德峰学长really a PRC scholar?! He's so enthusiastic to speak english... (unlike someone...) and his english is so good! what the- so good i don't even understand some words that he uses...geesh... I feel so sad... and sorry for myself... 我好失败哦。。。伤心欲绝状。。。

Oh well... Hm... but it's not exactly true... I am always talking to him so enthusiastically... and yet... he will always be so cold... 真是100%的冰山。。。And since when is he fond of company?! Haiz... Anyway, I have no idea how to comfort him... I don't think he'll admit that he's a little disappointed or something.. whatever~ anyway, 竞之学长进了诶!好厉害哦~Wow, but they still need to score well for o levels or they can't get in... I think... don't know who else managed to get in...but i'm glad for them~ they're so lucky... wish i had the same luck next year when i audition though i seriously doubt if i can get in...Haiz...

Anyway, i love downloading songs... though they take such a long time... I woke up so late today.. i hope i can get back into study mode... or i'll die horribly for the next week of examinations....>.< I hate examinations... “我可以忍受”真好听~



11:46



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem