



anyway, i just sort of ended guitar... and i don't want to study..!!!! 怪不得这个人的成绩会满江红。。。Haiz... how am i going to survive o levels next year? don't ask me... i'm praying fervently that i'll manage to at least get 10... ok, 10 seems a bit too high for me even now... hm... teacher gave me this song to learn... looks like i gotta figure out all the notes one by one again.. haiz... but lucky next week, after 7 papers, we have 5 days holiday! not really lah~ national day mah~ but at least got break... or i'll die lorh... but the remaining 2 papers are physics and elective literature... why can't A maths be next next week?! i don't think i'll have time to look for an appropriate joke for 文峰哥哥。。。文峰哥哥,我可以放假吗?*一副可怜兮兮的样子* 唉。。。what am i doing?! I survived the CA2 period...now i know why my results were so bad last term... haiz... i'll go and apply for leave... I love national day! thank singapore for having her brithday near my common tests~ i love singapore... (haiz... i think all singaporeans will be ashamed of me... so materialistic...) hey! i'm very patriotic, ok? i spent 5 dollars to buy this singapore t-shirt... ok... that was actually because i had nothing better to do.. haha~ ops... i just revealed my true colours... all people reading this... i'm not like that... i'm just- er- going crazy for this short period of time... 
I am trying to download the slam dunk theme song... and failing quite horribly... because it loads so damn slowly... I need broadband!!! I'll make a want- list... 
15:39