2005年8月9日星期二 --

haiz... today is a slack day....


Today is national day and singapore's 40th birthday... mom's bringing me and sis to ang mo kio popular... there's a 20% off today just for national day...so, i am thinking of buying coloured pens... (呵呵~) I'm so bad.... 唉。。也不能完全怪我啦。。i really need more coloured pens and a variety of colours, u see~ =)

Anyway, i slacked and slacked today... morning was ok.. i woke up after mom called and asked if we wanted breakfast and it was mcdonalds' big breakfast! i instantly jumped up from my sleeping position and nearly knocked on the ceiling of my room... (not that my bedroom is THAT low or I'm THAT tall ... as u know, i'm only 159... which is so short... I don't get how 文峰哥哥can grow so tall... but because I sleep on the top bed of a double decker bed...) and i was enthusiastically shouting "YES!" Ok, now i'm making myself out to be a hungry and savage animal or something...

So, i slacked and slacked the day away... HAIZ... what a waste of time... then, after I ate a pathetic lunch of porridge... (mom is seeking to torture us... giving the sweet and whip treatement) I sat down in bed and read harry potter and finished it... finally! i need to ask them if i can lend yirong... i lost prisoner of azkaban after i lent it to vanessa, who actually returned it... god knows how i managed to lose it in the first place... anyway, i almost cried while reading the behind parts... dumbledore's gone...i wonder if his potrait can talk... and give instructions still... who knows? anyway.... i found it weird that harry is with ginny... i mean, i think they're a really weird couple... ... harry actually kissed her after gryffindor won the match...! i really envy the actress acting as ginny... actually, the girl... what's her name again? who's acting as cho chang? by the way, i checked this book and it said that cho means beautiful... hm... daniel is getting cuter and cuter every year and more handsome and more handsome with every movie... I love his voice! =) 我觉得很好听!!! actually, i think a lot of guys voices are nice. let's see... 我觉得文峰哥哥的声音真的,真的很好,很好听~真的!=P I just hope that harry doesn't die... though it seems obvious that he is going to die... wonder how thick the 7th book will be...

mom's nagging... gotta go tie my hair... just finished bathing.. hm... organics has a nice smell~ haha~=)



16:25



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem