2005年9月10日星期六 --

Hello~ =D



Today is a saturday~ =) haiz.. i didn't study today... because in the afternoon, they were doing construction work or something... and they're building lights...? -.-" instoring lights... (as my sister said) the hot dog bread she's eating looks nice...=P haha~ and she's telling me i'm lame... ='( she broke my glass heart... oh ha ha~ ok... i know it's quite obvious, i'm in a happy mood~ or rather, crazy mood...=D

At least i don't have homework already...~ I still remember the march holidays, I was going insane with the huge workload... haiz... and that time we had to go back to school because of choir... oh, actually we went to st nicholas... oh...~ the happy choir times~ I miss my seniors... ='( haiz... and I went to eat at the hawker centre because i refused to eat at mcdonalds...chew yan, bi fang and i met christine and oi man there.. ~=) and we finished eating first... so I went back with chew yan and bi fang...and we saw the scholars on the way back... haha~ and bi fang and chew yan were like, "chloe, i know u have very long legs, but do u need to walk so fast?" That... erm- haha~ *nervous laugh* I tend to do that at times... walk super fast... haha~ of course, i didn't do it on purpose.. anyway, brisk walking helps with slimming down... muhaha~ not that i want to slim down... though i must admit that my thighs and legs are so... *shudders and sobs* but at least i'm of a healthy weight... not too skinny or too fat.. =) but at least i'm not like those girls who are so darn skinny and they keep going "I'm SO fat..." when they look like they'll be blown away just by a breeze... haiz...what is wrong with those girls?

So... what did i do today? hm... I woke up at 11.30 am... haha~ ok, i slept at 2 am, u see... hey, i suddenly recall someone telling me u'll turn fat if u sleep too late.... and i think it's slightly true... i have gained 1 kg... though that's probably because I ate noodles at 1 plus, because i was really really starving... i have been suffering from loss of appetite recently... =( nothing looks nice to me... except when i'm extremely hungry.. when I am, i'll just make do with white bread even... =) haha~ i guess most people are like that... and i'm getting sick of rice... and my mum's dishes... oh no! erm- don't tell her I said that... =P she'll roast me... ^.- haha~ops.... maybe it's part of the symptoms... *gasps* will I soon become aneoroxic? (is it spelled like that...? oh my.... my english is horrendous... must be bad influence... and using chinese too much) geesh.. i'm so crappy... coming up with so much excuses...

and then, I was channel surfing and got tired of it.... because there was nothing of interest value... so, I went to pick up a book and began reading... it's called 再见了,野狼学长!haha~ i know the title sounds crappy... if it's directly translated, it'll mean "goodbye, wild wolf senior..." HAHAHA~ =) Its sounds so stupid... but it's a rather lame story... about this girl who likes this guy and they ended up together... and the story line and how they talk to each other is so ... predictable... but the girl is extremely brave... she actually shouted out to the guy that she liked him and along with a lot of mushy stuff... wow~ I envy her courage... in comparison... hm... haha~ i think i've lost (obviously) but only by a little... ok, quite a lot... haha~=) ok, I think I really have to ask myself... what is WRONG with me today...? why am I so cheery? this is extremely freaky... why am I so happy? nothing good or pleasant happened....

My dad is coming back today... =) I wonder what he brought back... anyway, i can't find my library book, 成都粉子...! It's a library book ! i have to ransack the whole of my house to find it... i can't risk fines... and i haven't finished reading it... anyway, tomorrow is sunday... I have to go practise guitar extensively... sometimes i wonder why i learnt the guitar... ? hm... i mean, i'm such a horrible standard... and guitar is mostly strumming... but i hate strumming. that's probably why I chose to learn classical instead of acoustic or folk guitar... maybe... but partly why i learnt guitar at first is so that I can charm guys... as if... it's rather weird for girls to learn guitar, actually... haha~ hey, i was truly kidding about charming guys... haha~ it sounds so ridiculous... anyway, guys are mostly the ones with the guitar and singing the love songs... though honestly, i'd be rather surprised if it worked.. unless the girl they are singing to has a passion for music or guitar or singing. (like me!) haha~ I belong to the type who likes all three... ~ ok, maybe not music.. i don't really like to read scores... (haha~ ironic huh? i'm in choir and I play the guitar...but i don't like to read scores...) haha~ =D

anyway, it's going to be monday soon.. and it's back to school...not exactly looking forward to it... the sec 4s are starting prelims on monday...I ought to wish my seniors good luck~ =D anyway, should i remind jingzhi senior about the favour he agreed to help with? would it be weird to request him not to tell her I told him to...? hm.. i'll think about that on thursday... I still have time... oh no! i have not bought silvia's birthday gift... ops... =P I don't know what to get her.. haiz... I'll have to go shopping tomorrow after guitar... J8... where else can i go? for some reason, I go there every week and i don't feel bored... I like going there, and just walking about... but I probably shouldn't do that too often now... I should pay more attention to my health... it's not exactly good to walk such a long distance, especially under the sun when i'm going back.. and there are not a lot of places for u to rest in J8 when u're tired... wonder what's so nice about J8 ... it's a wonder how come I go there practically all the time and never get bored... and the journey home is so long... ok, i shan't complain too much.. at least i don't have to walk that way everyday when i come back from school ... I have my mother's car... haha~ =P i'm so lucky... and then when i reach the bus stop, i still have to wait for the bus, and then get down after 2 stops and climb a over head bridge... *sobs* my poor legs.. though it is good exercise, i'd rather just give my mother a call...

my sister is pondering over the maths question...I feel so sianz... =( my cheery mood is going away... wonder if that's good or bad... hm... >.<>

Hey, I didn't talk about **** today.. haha~ who said that I always mention him in my blog? humph~



15:25



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem