Hello~ I remember promising to write today last friday... so, here I am...! I'm really really really going to study this time... I cut my hair on saturday, after I wrote the entry for my blog on friday, I told my mother that i wanted to get a hair cut. and so... I did... so, my hair is shorter... ok, very much shorter than last time... and I got my fringe cut...
and when i went back to school, the response from everybody was... haha~ oh well... just weird... everybody seemed shocked ... (to put it lightly) I am resorting to doing a comprehension everyday so that I can do exceptionally well for english... I really want to get an A1... ='( and I really hope I can do the same for the chinese o level i'm taking this year... =( And even for my higher mother tongue... chinese is the most important subject to me... and I cannot afford to get a B... and i've complied a vocabulary book... hopefully it'll help in composition writing... I'm more concerned about the functional writing... I still remember the passing mark i got last year... it was horrendous... and this time, i'll set aside enough time for functional and attempt it properly instead of getting it done slipshodly (it's spelled like that, right?) but i always take a very long time to plan my story and i always end up ending extremely abruptly because i ran out of time... hopefully it won't be like that for chinese... i do realise that i won't be able to use my stack of phrases... i have to get everything memoriesed as soon as possible... =( haiz... I really hope one day I can write a very impressive composition... I want to feel how it's like to score 60 something out of 75 for chinese compo... (so far, i've only gotten 55 as the highest...-.-") how do people write so well?!
anyway, yar... studies, studies... wang zi bian qing wa is a very nice idol drama...it's quite funny actually... =) the couple inside is so cute...really...i've been cutting down on blog time, so i've had more hours of sleep... ok, not really... I go to bed at 12am... but then i fall asleep at 1.30 or so.. i'm suffering from insomnia... ='( it's horrible... tossing and turning in bed but just not being able to fall asleep... i don't know what's wrong with me...
this weekend, I WILL study... I MUST do well for my end of year... but my chem is horrible and so is my a maths... haiz...and i don't understand the mole concept... I envy the sec 4s... they've ended their prelim today... ok, but they have o levels... so, maybe being a sec 3 is better off afterall... The sec 4s are as good as having graduated... they're just concentrating on their studies now.. maybe except over this weekend in which they'll probably spend shopping or just going out... after 10 days of examinations... I think i'll do that after my exam.. oh wait! i still have o level chinese... ='( I MUST get an A1.... I need to strategise.. I shall go get advice from my seniors....
And I realise that nothing in the world is actually that difficult. I once thought if I didn't talk to a person, I will die. but obviously, it's not true... anyway, I have a clean record of 10 days now...last year, i used to think that when edwin graduates, I'll never be happy again.. obviously it's not true at all... seems like i forget about people easily... maybe it's because edwin has a girlfriend... is that why i forgot about him so readily? maybe...and it was the same for "apple..." so, i shouldn't worry too much about not being able to move on... I think... time will heal everything and make people forget... But i think i will always remember the fun, the countless tears i've shed, the thrill, the awkwardness, my craziness and of course, him...I genuinely hope that he will do well for his o levels... he will go to his dream jc and become a very successful person... and no matter where he is, I'll be wishing him the best. and he will be my target to work towards to... so, 文峰哥哥,你一定要加油!I will set his results as my target... =D I don't believe that I can't do as well as him... 总之,你要考得高一点,这样我才有得比,赢了也会比较满足!
I'll fret over my kor's birthday present after the examinations... I have completely no idea whatsoever of what to get him... i'll think about that later... I've got time anyway... though i don't even know if he will go to school that day...it's arts festival on that day but the sec 4s should be having block revision... ? no idea...
well, seems like i have to work doubly hard for chinese and a maths... =(
by the way, i'm going to chengdu at the end of this year...alone... haha~ not really lah... with the school but my friends are not coming along, so i'll be alone in a way...but I'm sure I can make friends on the way... and i'm more interested in joining the school there for lessons. their culture and their education system should be different... but I have one huge problem... =X 我不会吃辣啦!!!怎么办? who doesn't know that sichuan cuisine is spicy, spicy, and more spicy... I think I will die there... or I could starve to death... ok, i'm so exaggerating... this friend of mine was telling me that chengdu isn't suitable for me... and she keeps telling discouraging things to me and strongly advises me not to go. everybody seems shocked that i'm not going with a friend... But then again, i'll be sec4 next year... so, i don't think i'll be able to go overseas on trips .... oh wait! the trip to Czech republic.... ! choir is going overseas for competition, you see... but that's different... anyway, everybody's saying how china is becoming a very strong country and how important it is to learn chinese very well so when we go there and we are told we would surely go there next time, we'd be at an advantage... i seriously doubt it... but since they put it that way... suit themselves. and i've never seen a panda before... oh wait. actually, i have.... in hongkong. -.-" ok, never mind... i'm still extremely worried about the fact that i don't take spicy food! AAAHHHH!!!!!
ok, i shall worry about it when the time comes... anyway, the trip is from the 22nd - 28th november... it's a 7 day 6 night trip... that seems erm- a little bit long now that i think about it...=X haiyo....
& my family is going on another holiday after I come back... =D yay~ that'll help me forget what it's like to miss somebody...=( I think it's obvious that we're drifting further and further apart...I guess it's sort of expected...but i'm glad to say that after I met him, i've becomed so much braver. anyway, it's not as if I haven't been through my seniors graduating before... =( I miss my choir seniors.. peijia, fanny, yiting, julia... =( next year i'll be a sec 4... that's horrible! i don't want to take o levels... ='(and this year's batch.... i don't even want to think about it... ='( liting, agnes, silvia, shi ping who are the best and closest to me... hari, whom I only got to know through the angel and mortal game... =D and is now my chem teacher... hahaha~ my nice and caring angel... Amos, the person whose guitar and piano playing is.... (speechless, impossible to describe how nice and good it is through words) wish I was like him... vira, who's a very nice alto senior and is quite caring... i remember the time I fell down and she asked me what happened and told me to take care of myself... oh my gosh, i'm so weak now that I think of it...i was crying during choir because the pain was horrible and limped off to the toilet to wash the wound...who else...? and liyin who was so sweet to write me a postcard to thank me for the gift that I gave all the sec 4s... there's still a lot more of course... I sometimes miss puay fen, vijay and deborah's scoldings and naggings... haiz...德峰学长who is always blasting in my ear it's driving me nuts at times and always gives me a lot of stress, but is a very nice and friendly person. and his passion for learning english is... admirable... i don't even bother to read newsweek and yet he forces himself to read it...竞之学长who is ever so polite and rather nice.田慧学姐who is always talking to me during choir and is also another one who is so eager to learn english... i remember during the speech day rehearsal that she was reading national geographic...! I mean... (shocked look) and i was taking a look at it and I couldn't help noticing how many words i've never heard of... -.-" and i was teaching her how to read certain words... oh! and the incident in which she snatched my bracelet!! i'll never forget that... and she was telling me that unless I go ask wenfeng how to pronounce his name in sichuan language, she won't return it to me. and she gave 1 to silvia to wear... ok, i'm a bit pathetic, i wore 2 and both were snatched away... haiz... and put me in a very difficult position... because I never talk to him. shall I say NEVER again? as in face to face... so, after some bargaining, I could ask other people... so I went to ask defeng senior...obviously.... and so I walked over to him and started asking the question. and he didn't hear me... I had to endure the agony as i repeated myself again and puay fen and the rest of the people around us were like- staring at me and listening...='( and when he finally understood what I said, I had to remember it and walk back to her to repeat it to her... and she told me that the bracelet wasn't with her when I went back. and then wenfeng came over with the bracelet and was asking tian hui what she was doing... ok... I don't know if I ought to feel angry or happy...and tian hui pointed to me. so wenfeng asked me if it's mine... though i must admit, he looked so funny holding the bracelet... it's a bracelet of heart beads, of alternating colours of white and pink... hahahaha~ wenfeng looked so funny...! hahahahahaha~=D it totally doesn't suit him. and I was too shocked to say anything other than "thank you" and taking it from him. after that, I felt like strangling tian hui, though she is afterall my senior and i ought to 敬老尊贤 。。。haha~ that makes her sound so old... but anyway, she's very nice... and I enjoy going home with her. because I need to walk to the RI bus-stop to take the bus, so I would go back with her ... that was only for a mere couple of times... but it was fun... =) and I remember vividly how she took care of me when I was sick during speech day rehearsal that time... she's like an elder sister whom you can depend on. =D and she wanted to see me home that night... because the rehearsal was up till a very late time. she offered me to go back with the scholars. I must say, I was touched. she's so nice! how come I never realised that last year...? hm... and i remember that she was the one who came to me during choir last year during the september holidays and asked me if I was the 小魔女on the be yourself day... i was the devil u see... and she said that it was cute... i rarely get such compliments, so i remember it up till today... =P
hm... who else have I missed out? oh...向往学长...er- there's simply nothing to say. I never talked to him before. er- ok, if u consider telling him that 枇杷膏is not a medicine and he ought to drink it. i've never seen anybody who hates 枇杷膏so much... although i think it's not that nice last time but now i think it's quite nice... oh, I remember that I had a very deep impression of him because he's so tall... and the essay that he wrote that was published in a book was quite good. and his sarcasm is not easily forgettable. i always thought he's a cold-blooded creature. but then that time I saw that 田慧学姐fell down and he saw it. he was actually concerned, so that proved that him being a cold blooded animal is quite incorrect. and he's always with wenfeng... haha~ I sitll remember how I asked defeng senior why they are always together and if they are gay... SHH! if they find out, i'm dead...and defeng senior was telling me "it's bloodily obvious that they're not." erm- *nervous laugh* 呵呵~how was i supposed to know? and he was telling me how both of them used to have girlfriends before... I remember that I was more shocked about the 2nd part... but then again, chew yan says that the 2 of them are probably 校草in their school and are extremely popular... so, I guess I should have expected that... judging from how he handled what I did so calmly and nicely. it's as if he's done it dozens of times before... anyway, yar... they are not gay... wait... that was in the past! who knows...? OH OK! i'm just kidding, ok?!
and of course i will inevitably miss that moronic kor of mine... ok, he's not moronic... ok, actually he is sometimes & he'll make you feel like killing him or strangling him to death but you know that you can't because the whole world will come to seek revenge after that. erm- hm... why am I listing the people I will miss when the sec 4s leave this year? ok... i have nothing better to do, apparently... anyway, despite the fact that he gets on my nerves with his ice mountain attitude at times, the fact that he is the most insensitive person in the whole world, he is still quite caring. as in, he will actually ask about your sickness at times. I don't think forcing me to go to bed counts as caring though it is true that there is school the next day and i ought to sleep early... and he is clever. that is an undeniable fact. ok, maybe except in terms of english, he's a little weak. and he sings well... that is also an undeniable fact because he is my senior. and he is quite humourous. and he jokes sometimes. though there is still the fact that he can say hurtful things and then say that there is nothing wrong with what he said... and he's a rather materialistic person who judges people by looks... but at least he knows he's materialistic and... er- ok, i shall stop here, seeing as I have typed mostly good points.
anyway, still, I am thankful to him. for thanks to him, my chinese has improved and I have a deeper interest in chinese. and i learnt to sms in chinese. honestly, i never use chinese in sms... and I think that I have becomed braver. I don't think I will do something like what I did ever again... but at least I now know that i have the courage to do so. and other than the times he made me cry, he's quite good in making me smile or lifting my spirits for the whole week sometimes because of a joke or something he said that is particularly funny. and I have learnt the true meaning of 哭得死去活来...not that that is good.. but it'll always be in my "chloe's book of records" 1 hour and more if added up together... and coming down with flu after that... and I realised that actually, I don't know the difference between liking someone and liking someone and treating him as an elder brother... -.-"and I ought to thank him for being my first "kor". I shall not elaborate further, it's just that I always wanted a kor. ops, i think i spent too much time typing this... =( I shall go and do some a maths questions now...
$BlogItemBody$>
15:03
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep