2005年9月11日星期日 --

Hi, it's a sunday today... =)

This picture is taken from my mvp valentine...it's so sweet! i don't think anybody in the right mind will do something like that though... ok, actually, what i did was as bad... hey! it was nice, ok? and i spent so much effort... this are just flowers that are bought! I spent so much time and effort to make the stars...! humph~ Hm.. today, my mood is quite good too... Dad came back from china yesterday night at 10 plus pm... And he bought loads of DVDs...! i want to go to CHINA! =( but i don't think i have a chance this year because of the extra lessons the sec 3s are having.... ='( geesh... and he bought mr and mrs smith... my sister was balistic with joy! really really... so, she watched it and got the shock of her life because they were showing advertisements that were in german or french or some gibberish language...and she was extremely afraid and we couldn't read the menu either because it just looked like rubbish to us... nope, it definitely wasn't english... that i can guarantee... anyway, then we forwarded to the actual movie and it turned out that english was coming out of brad pitt and angelina jolie's mouths! yay! and the movie was quite ok... it's about these 2 assasins sent to kill the same target and ended up being forced to kill each other... but the irony is these 2 assasins are married and they have no idea whatsoever the love of their life is an assasin... and probably because of this secret bewteen each other, their marriage... well, isn't working out well... but overall, it was cute... there was this scene in which they were going to kill each other and they ended up making love instead... haha~ so ironic...

anyway, so, today my parents were going to bring me to bukit timah to take the photo i'll be using in my IC... right after guitar... and my mum told me that my face looks not as nice.. so it'd be best if i put make-up on.. so, i did... and i went to guitar with make-up... and terence (the name of my teacher) was asking about it. and he thought i was going to a concert after that or I was going for a date... as if i would wear make-up on a date... I mean, won't your date just stare at your face and say "geesh, your powder is so thick...!" and i'd be totally embarrassed. anyway, my make-up skills are not that good... as in I don't really look natural... and it's really obvious I have make-up on... the uncle took like- 3 shots... and he put it on the computer for me to see... and he told me that the 2nd one looks beautiful... I thought they all looked the same... then again, i'm an idiot when it comes to photography... i just like to take photos of myself with a camera... -.-" so, he developed it. and my mothre wanted 6 of it... wonder what i need to much for... oh... yar, to apply for scholarships... but I already have another one... anyway, i haven't changed much, according to what I see... The one in yellow is the one i took today... and the one in pink was taken last year.. and i don't see any difference... actually...

yar... whatever... anyway, we had to wait for merely 15 minutes before the photo was ready... so we went to eat... and i was rather hesitant about trying the mutton soup at first... my dad seemed to like it a LOT.... so, he urged me to try... so i took a sip and thought it was good. =) so he bought another bowl and I shared it with my mother... haiz.. seems like a very long time since we went out together... i mean, we do eat out as a family (duh!) but i've never gone out with my parents without my younger brother and sister...and we went to the bookshop and I was looking for a ribbon or something like that to put on silvia's present..speaking of which, I bought it today! (in a hurry) at gift a name... honestly, i didn't think a lot because i was just in a hurry to get to guitar... anyway, there's nothing cheap at J8 that's nice... I made do with a cup and this cute little rhino soft toy that comes with it.. it's quite a reasonable price... i'm not going to say it here... who knows if silvia really reads my blog, even though when i gave her the address, she was saying "who wants to know about your boring life?" My life is NOT boring! ok... erm- maybe a little... haha~ =P

anyway, i went to seiyu after guitar and looked at the billabong shirt i had on the list of "possible items to get for my kor's birthday present..." and I think i'm going to cancel it out... it's SO expensive!!! $36++++++ for a t-shirt! what is the world coming to? i mean, isn't it a bit INSANE? ok, not a bit... VERY insane? anyway, guys are SO troublesome... for girls, i'll just go to a gift shop and pick what I think looks nice and the person will most probably like... for GUYS, however, god knows what and how they think...! I was thinking a basketball but a good one is much more expensive than that bloody shirt... oh my gosh.... i said bloody... eew... i can't believe i said that... the world is falling apart! ok, i'm so dramatic today.. =P anyway, I have a feeling wenfeng doesn't need a basketball.... hm... haiz... and I really don't think i want to ask him.. and risk getting scolded... ok, sort of scolded... why don't i just ask Xiang Wang Senior? oh... yar... i'm not on good terms with him... and i have this feeling he hates me... for some weird reason... and he's definitely going to tell wenfeng... and wenfeng will think i'm insane again... but i am insane, so... it doesn't exactly make a huge difference... =) haiz... i really don't know what to get that stupid kor.. ok, i didn't mean it.... he's not stupid... Haiz.... his birthday is on the 26th of october.... that's the last day of school, i think... i know, it's kind of very far away... i don't even know how i'm going to pass him the gift... =( I think the sec 4s won't be having arts festival, they'll probably be in their classroom studying... or doing past year exam papers of other schools... poor thing... how am i going to give it to him?! oh well... i still have quite a lot of time... why can't I just give him money?! ok, it'll seem rather insincere... but isn't money practical?

I took a screenshot of shui linglong and li bin.... My sister says that she HATES shui linglong because she looks very "jian..." er- ok... i just don't think she's pretty... she looks weird... -.-" really!

And then, I took screenshots of my MVP valentine... it's a idol drama about basketball and of course, love... I love watching people play bastketball...! but as for playing... *laughs nervously*forget it... One day, i will get someone to teach me basketball... until then... haha~ anyway, everybody says it's very funny to imagine my playing basketball... GEESH! I am not THAT gentle and that girlish! but then again... what's wrong with being a little girlish? ok, maybe i'm not a little... quite... yar, that's the right word to use on me...! anyway, people look great when they shoot...

this is a picture of me and Xiao Feng...He is a present from Lin Xiu and Hwee Li... by the way, i'm lying on my mother's bed... and oh my gosh... i really look so horrible... my complexion is so bad... compare this with the 2 passport sized photos... it's an EXTREMELY huge difference...





16:44



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem