Hi, everybody~ today, i'm 15 years old =) well, today's events were hm... ok.... i got a lot of blessings from everybody... sms... peijia, fanny, julia, hari, shun wei with the cute picture and so many more... i feel so happy...~ haha~ a lot of blessings...
and we went to k-box... yiling wasn't able to come... chew yan joined us later because she was sick... she said her voice is horrible but i think that it sounds er- ok... haha~ and she was upset because polly and i said her voice is something like that originally...haha~
anyway, Wenfeng was extremely nice to me. yesterday, he wished me happy birthday...did i mention that already? hm... and today, i requested him to change my name in his handphone which used to be "deng huiwen"... unexpectedly, he said "(directly translated) sure, is xiao wen ok?" and i was totally elated... i still remember how upset i was during speech day when i saw my full name in his handphone... And mind you, that time i was already his mei... haiz... apparently, i'm not very close to him.... because chinese don't usually call the whole name with the sirname... it's not very usual except for people like Xiang Wang. because his name only has 2 characters... mine has 3...! oh well, i think that was quite a good birthday present... i've been meaning to ask him to change it for a long time... but i was really afraid i'll get a scolding...ok... he never actually scolds me... but sometimes, his replies aren't very nice... ...
the best birthday present was given to me by destiny... haha~ that sounds extremely corny, huh? haha~ well, after a very fun 5 hours of singing at k-box with my friends, i went to j8 to shop, and i was starving so i wanted to buy something to eat... i wandered about for a very long time. then finally bought cookies and took the escalator up... when i reached the 1st floor, i was (to put it lightly) shocked. there were 3 guys ... rather tall guys and obviously I noticed someone instantly. yar... Wenfeng ... who was wearing blue and Xiang Wang who was in red. and another scholar whom i don't know...didn't really get a clear view... anyway, it was so SHOCKING... to see him there.... at J8... where i've spent practically my whole life.. (ok, not so exaggerating lah) but i go there for guitar every week on sunday...! and i live at bishan...! and i've never had the good fortune of meeting him... and yet on my birthday... I suddenly bump into him...
But i don't think they saw me... which is actually good...I decided to go up to the 4th floor... so i took the escalator up. & as they were ahead of me and also taking the escalator, i got a clearer view and yes... SO it is Wenfeng... it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me... and then I walked into sembawang and glimpsed them walking into the food court... which is weird... i thought they had dinner in their hostel...? hm... anyway, i went to poh kim and stood outside watching Initial D... I never saw it before... its vcd is out, you see... and i thought it was quite cute.. halfway through my watching, 3 people were walking past me talking... yar, it's the 3 of them... walking to I don't know where... I was finding it hard to call him... I should HAVE called him... I once swore to myself that the next time i saw Wenfeng outside, i WOULD call him for sure... but i didn't.... and heaven was so kind to me... on my birthday... i think it knows that i'm dying of sadness at not being to take a neoprint with him... but i guess that's impossible... anyway, i'm really happy to get to see my kor... =) I have no idea why but I like being a younger sister... -.-" hm... a bit lame huh? I want a kor to dote on me~ honestly i don't think Wenfeng is doing a good job... haha~ no lah.. he's quite nice to me~ =D
anyway, I thought they'd have gone back after that... I decided to stay there and continue watching.. then, I could see from the tv... because there was a portion that was black and could reflect what was going on behind.. and I saw them again... I don't understand what they're trying to do... and Wenfeng was stopping. he doesn't seem to want to walk past that area... obviously, they've recognised me.. and the 2 guys were pestering him so they just walked on.. and I could hear my heart thumping as they walked closer. and they are such GOOD actors... especially Wenfeng... he was like asking xiang wang "what is that show?" in chinese as he walked past me...and i couldn't bring myself to "hi" him... why couldn't they be with Jingzhi or Defeng...?! anyway, it's not exactly easy to call "wenfeng ge ge~" in public... it's a little- .... .... .... i shall not elaborate more... i must give wenfeng an oscar award...! I think i'm quite a good actress myself...~ =P at pretending that i didn't see them... i know he saw me... anyway, thank u so much, heaven~ =D although i should have called him... not that it's a lot of help anyway....anyway, wa...! he's a GREAT actor... ... *nods head*
anyway, i like the birthday presents... thank u everybody~ huiyi and jia ru gave me clothes... chew yan gave me this cute cat notebook and piggy bank.. i haven't opened polly's present yet... i'll tell u tomorrow or day after... wanna start studying... and faris actually sang me a birthday song~! as in he called me and sang to me! haha~ what a great friend... 8 years! so long...! hari "sang" me a birthday song too.. like Defeng's... haha~ in sms format... =)
should I go pester Wenfeng...? haha~ hm... i'm getting a bit tired..sorry i'm not using chinese today but typing everything in hanyu pinyin.. i am too lazy to change the imput... =P I think he's asleep by now...~ i guess i ought to start studying too... he must be busy slogging for the prelims... ... poor thing...
anyway, wa~ 5 hours at k-box...! =D i can't believe i did it! haha~ i'm SO tired... thank you, everybody who helped made my 15th birthday so great... and thank u wenfeng ge ge for the birthday present which is actually quite pathetic but nevertheless made me quite happy and thank u for being at J8 today and being such a great actor (ok, maybe not the last one)... and thanks to all my friends who went to k-box to go crazy with me... and my voice was not as good because of cold... but oh well~ at least i had fun singing badly... muhaha~ and thank u all who gave me blessings... oh no! i have to go ask Jingzhi senior for a favour..! quick, before my birthday ends...!
=P bye~ A happy, elated, excited and very tired Xiao Wen signing off, Thank u all~!
$BlogItemBody$>
22:02
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep