2005年11月9日星期三 --

英文很难!怎么办?!

My website cannot display chinese fonts properly... ='( So, I'll type my entry here... And then put photos in my website...

Life has been so sianz...我觉得好惨...我不知道我的人生目标...

今天文峰哥哥考O level英文...我上课时好不专心,不停的担心...超级害怕...我觉得他考试我好像比他还紧张...哎哟...担心嘛..挺正常的啊...昨天我就发简讯给他祝他好运...叫他注意tenses作compre要审题...今天早上喝我送的鸡精,晚上早点睡...结果上课到12.50左右,我忍不住,在课堂上发简讯给文峰哥哥问他英文今天怎么样了?他回我两个字“死了。” 我过后问了德峰学长,连他也觉得难...怎么办?!我真的好担心。。。早知学卉怡说的,在庙里跪一天一夜为他能考到好成绩而祈祷...哎哟!我在说什么呀?!天啊!哎哟...怎么办?

唉...都已经过了,还是不要想太多了...但是...我真的超级怕!!!而且,我问德峰学长时,他好像不想谈...我去问文峰哥哥仿佛在他的伤口上撒盐...! 怎么办?!我又不是有意的...该不该道歉?还是不要了...我常常道歉,文峰哥哥也常觉得我很多的时候都是没必要道歉的...

Mr lim was really angry with us today... Maybe it's because a lot of people didn't bring their a maths text book... I think he's being unreasonable... And he changed everybody's seats. Yes, EVERYBODY! And I am so far away from Lin Xiu, Huiyi, Hwee Li... But at least i'm luckier... I have yirong... but i'm right at the back! and i don't think i can see... never mind. let me see tomorrow. if i really can't see, i don't think i'll concentrate and listen. ='( it's weird... mr lim separated all the good friends except me and yirong. he knows that i talk a lot with yirong... it's just- weird... hm... hwee li is sitting next to abel. god bless her... haha~ i'm so bad... huiyi is now beside natalie, she swapped places with lin xiu. mr lim only said that it's temporary. once her glasses are fixed, he insists that she changes back. =( what the- so, lin xiu now sits next to anna. and i'm really far from them. ian sits next to eunice now. he must be rejoicing and opening a champange bottle. today we held a mini celebration at the coffee shop... kinda weird. and we managed to put a candle in the muffin and eunice blew it out after we sang her a happy birthday song. then, we ran back. huiyi vomitted a bit on the way back. I didn't see... because i was very right ahead with yirong... and when we went to the classes, we were perspiring madly.

and band 3A has a lot of people rising to band 2 or even 1... Er- ok... so, obviously, we have to drop down... =( .... .... I don't think there's any hope in being in band 1... never mind. i don't want mrs goh to teach me anyway. she's- just... ancient. and boring... and she never appreciates my english. (not that my english is really superb and all that but- STILL...) I just hope i will at least be in band 2 with lin xiu. =( i don't want to go to lessons alone. it's a terrible feeling...

I'm just so... empty now.

I feel like a null human shell...

And recently, nothing seems meaningful anymore. I'm even starting to not like going home... for some reason. i just ... don't feel like going home... even though there's nobody with me and i feel sort of lonely at times, but still...I'd rather walk around all day outside. I don't know... maybe it's a good way to let myself calm down and ponder or day dream. I suspect that i'm turning into an introvert. and that... isn't really good... =( haiz...

I can't help feeling depressed. I hate saying goodbye... I wonder what will happen next year when we all graduate after sec 4... I really ought to treasure every single moment i have with everybody...

why is it that we only realise what we have when we have lost it?

我觉得明年我要跟文峰哥哥保持联络真的难如登天...而且又不一样学校,我觉得我以后没有话跟他说...而且他有什么大考什么的,我也不会知道,更别说帮他加油打气了...而且我别指望能够见到他了...除了teachers' day吧...哦...他也不一定会回来...我好乱啊!!

我受不了了!

我真的快崩溃了!

如果时间能够倒退,我一定会更珍惜那些时光...也会把一切完整的纪录下来...但是,时光不能够倒退...我觉得我总是在别人即将离去的时候才懂得珍惜,才懂得想念...都已经太迟了...

而且18号考完o水准,有23号的grad ball...然后他们好像28th就飞回去了...而我那天在成都...不能够祝他一路顺风...

我非常讨厌这样的自己!

我要专心读书!

哎哟,我在自欺欺人...要忘记对一个人的想念的办法是喜欢上另外一个人...不过,我不知道我为什么在19th april的之后没有死心...我那时告诉的人当中,大家都说算了,忘了吧,他又不是世上唯一的人...突然想起文峰哥哥那时对我还真好,他说什么本来想了一些话讲,可是他打了电话跟我讲话时,觉得是多余的...然后我就叫他说...结果他说他想说我会遇到比他更好的男人...我听了,就说,“我也觉得是多余的...”当然,他说的是对的啦...不过,不知道为什么,可能因为我早料到了,他会拒绝我,所以我已经做好心理准备了...只是求他别那么直接,能够认我做“妹妹...”虽然他好像是被逼的...因为他不想让我伤心吧...? 但是,其实现在想想, 如果他那时接受我了,我们现在可能在吵架什么的,然后两人的成绩都会不好...而且,我觉得我现在是他妹,只不过他要毕业了,我就这么伤心欲绝了,若我是他的女朋友,那还得了?岂不是痛不欲生?

有人告诉我她相信我一定可以很快找到新的目标的...哈哈~现在回想起来,为什么我没有这么做呢...?感觉有点不像我...哈哈~不知道...不过,文峰哥哥在我的心中,回忆里占着一个永远不变的位置...我的第一个哥哥...还有第一个告白对象...因为我从来没有真正主动对一个人说“我喜欢你”这几个字...告白其实并没有我以前认为的那么难...但是还是战战兢兢的,我是说等待他的答复时...

不过呢,认识文峰哥哥后,我觉得我好像认清了一件事情,就算是男女朋友,最主要的是能够和他相处,讲话,谈天说地,了解他...还有,爱情是盲目的...哈哈~没有啦,因为我眼中的文峰哥哥嘛...呵呵~其实说实话,是个不怎么爱讲话的帅哥..哈哈~我是诚实的小孩...呵呵~但是,其实文峰哥哥比我还多话...我是在比那天啦...不过,其实那天我好像超级少话...还有,认识不久后,他那时对我时好时坏,所以我就接受了hwee li给他取的名字,“冰山...”因为他那时有时候真的是超级冷漠无情!但是,其实他挺幽默的,而且就是...跟他讲话时好容易哦...it's just so easy to talk to him...所以,其实我喜欢他的时候对他的看法几乎都是错的...除了他很喜欢篮球,挺幽默,很有墨水...所以,喜欢一个人时,会把他当成白马王子,几乎是完美的...但是,当然,没有人是完美的...呃...而且其实我以前对scholars呢,可以说是几乎一概不理...而且从来不跟外国的学生交流,不知道他们的文化,离家的感觉,对他们没什么兴趣...但是,其实他们的一切都很有趣...所以学到了好多,也可以说是因为文峰哥哥更加努力的去主动认识他们...我当然在指prc scholars咯~呵呵~我突然觉得我真的挺贱的...=P 哎哟...不过呢,我发觉是没有用的...我是指我以前还喜欢他时设法接近他身边的人的事...没有用的啦!有时间接近他们好不如用来去多跟你喜欢的人讲话?呃...我干吗谈起哪招有效,哪招没有用啊?!哎哟,我扯得真远...

总之,我会很想他...='( 以后没有人听我胡扯了!

诶?不知道他回去有没有带走我送的篮球,“文”啊?(.") 改天问他好了...



21:41



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem