2006年5月24日星期三 --

HaIz

Seems like our school is facing a crisis...

HaIx... i dont think they meant any harm... though I understand how saddening it must be for our principal... (".) Linxiu was saying that when she listened to how she talked to us and how she looked then, she was feeling extremely upset for her... I suppose there's nothing we can do except to pretend nothing's happened. the media will be the media. I suppose it's useless to argue with them. Words can be poison.

I'm really worried what will happen to our intake next year. hopefully, nobody cares about the new paper. though there weren't pictures on the front page, (thankfully) but... I mean, perhaps i shouldnt be feeling anything for the school, i'm leaving after o levels this year. but... i can't help feeling worried...

suppose what's done is done and can't be undone...

I agree with Linxiu. i think our principal is facing the worst consequences...along with our school...

ok, enough about such saddening stuff...

anyway, she asked us to remove all terrible things that we've said in our blog. So... I went to read my blog entries recently and ... i'm proud to say that they're quite clean... other than erm- *coughs* the entry in which I was saying i hate *** . but it wont be seen anymore once i post this entry. so i don't have to delete anything. So, i would say i'm quite responsible when i blog. =D

and yes, that's something to rejoice about. because ... i'm such an emotional person and i tend to get carried away when i blog. although i am never usually angry with people for too long...with the exception of people who consistently bug me. I repeat, consistently.

anyway, i've typed out the questions for passage B that miss heng asked us to set. And I don't think they're done very well... oh...

bleah

anyway, hope anusha and xiang rui can improve on it tomorrow. I seriously think that it's extremely terribly done. i still wonder how on earth i got into band 1..

well, there's chem tomorrow.

i'm totally dreading chem lessons. we're doing past year papers now. i'm getting increasingly frustrated and depressed the more papers i do. aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh....

suppose u're only a failure if u quit. HaIX

sometimes, it may seem really frustrating when u're not making progress.. But like mrs poh said, term 2's range of tested topics was wider... so.. u did improve even if ur L1R5 is the same. =D

so, those who improved by 5 points or more really improved a lot. even abel is on the right track! haha~ that's great news actually. We were shown our class msg for different subjects today. 4/5 is so clever! haix... we were like the worst class for quite a number of subjects... haiX

anyway, the L1R5 msg is improving by quite a lot. 4/1 improved so MUCH..

although i still think the worst marks u have, the bigger the room for improvement. so, hopefully, our class can catch on too and be on par with everybody else. =) haiX...

Wish i could do something. but then... what can i do? when i'm the one pulling everybody's msg down...

i really dont want to be seen as a burden to the class or our batch of sec 4s. for someone like me, with a 21, how many 6 pointers are needed? and we never really have a lot of 6 pointers. anyway, when the list of 6 pointers were flashed, mrs poh was asking "where are the singaporeans?" bleaH...

HaiX

i'm such a sour grape. but... hey, they learnt all these before! it's like revision to them, only in english.and it's not like their english is terrible! they have 80 plus! I've never gotten 80 plus for english in my secondary school life...(".)

HAiX

ok, enough sighing...

This june hols... I'm not going to, i HAVE TO make the quantum leap. I will study hard and do even better for prep prelims. mr neo said that we will do badly for our prep prelim. because it's the first time we're doing so many topics since sec 3 till now. and because it's the first time we will have o level structure and full papers for all subjects.

weimun, jia you! U can do it... You have to continue improving! 21 is simply... *vomits blood*

although i suppose i am on the right track... =) i really think i'm only a failure if i choose to give up... so, all diamonds, jia you too! so sad... i'm not polished yet...

='(

never mind... jia you!

anyway, i was so upset when mrs poh said that the sec 4s have been working very hard. because i don't think i gave it my best... haix... And apparently, what i've put in isn't enough... though i did improve quite a lot. i did some serious counting and 7 is really a LOT...

and I still have 9 more points to go...

pray i dont drop...



19:14



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem