2006年5月15日星期一 --

last choir practice before we step down...

='(

I am really going to miss choir. I'll miss Diana most... She made my days in alto fun and interesting ever since chewyan left altos for sops... (".) We'd always be talking and chatting and laughing. N tat gal's my son's classmate. =D

haha~ Wad a coincidence...

& Yindy would nag at us and ask us to 'shhh' and diana would laugh at the way yindy and i talk because she'd always be particularly mean to me only... Haha~ (".) though i dont see why she likes to do that. But actually, it's quite fun. =P haha~ now i sound sadistic...

Would miss the last row that's forever blasting, yindy, tracey, evona, geraldine and oi man. haha~

miss the scoldings, miss the happiness we feel when we get praised. Miss the times when i'd be crying like mad during each scolding. miss ann nagging at us to be quiet. miss singing in choir. miss the laughter. miss mr yong and miss lim...

=(

oh gosh, i'm getting all teary-eyed.

...

I will surely cry on wednesday, being me...

i mean, ME...

='(

and i'd probably spend all the time hugging everyone and being so emotional about leaving...

I'd miss practising in the music room or the inspiretown or L1 or L2 with the choir... Miss the choir's sound.

I feel so empty..

It's like... recently, choir's been my only source of happiness...

today, i particularly felt like I was being separated, i dont understand what i'm thinking and why i'm acting this way...

today, I was feeling very down for most of the day...

I dont know. some feelings have always been inside of me. but for some reason, today, these feelings have been amplified...

anyway, i didn't get selected for the career's essay.

frankly speaking, i'm not surprised. the way things are going for me recently...

my english has dropped like hell... my grammar test got a 10/16.... i am practically speechless...

My lit... is now a 14.5/25

what can i say?

I don't know since when...

but the only source of happiness i now feel is from singing, from singing in the choir.

now, it's going to be taken away from me on wednesday.

what happiness will i have then?

I hate every single second i am with my class...

Maybe i'd always wallowed in self-pity... but recently, i;'ve been increasingly so...Miss heng ops... Mrs yeo was saying that the mother in the prose wallowed in self-pity instead of standing up for herself and telling herself, 'NO! i am not a beggar.' if she had confidence, she would do so.

So... I don't have confidence..

behind my back and in front of me, i have to endure all these criticisms and tauntings... at first, i did the natural thing, ignore, not take it to heart and forget about it...

but recently, it has been getting to me. plus my sudden unhappiness for some unknown reason... I feel like bursting into tears every single moment...

my unhappiness has made things worse....

I should cry. maybe i'd feel better...

I don't think i have the right to ask him to accompany me. because i cannot face him like that. and he needs to be back in his hostel by 11. who am i to insist that he be by my side.... who am i to him...

No, i'm not ok..

I'm falling apart...and torn into pieces...

And I have this feeling, and i know that the instant i see him standing in front of me, i will start crying...

I may not even stop...

I cannot be so dependent on him... he will not be there for me each time i have troubles... ...

I can solve this problem on my own...........................................

i really can....

if i can, why do i have to repeat this to myself countless times?

....



21:18



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem