Read chewyan's blog n her entry on something she wrote about dreams... & being able to go through something again... to run... to avoid pain... i suppose she's right... even if i had a chance to re-do what happened yesterday, if i just choose to run and avoid the problem, nothing will come out of it... i have to find a solution...
so...
but then... i'm still in a mess... i think... i'll ask him about it... when i'm ready, that is...
this is so tiring... each time i try to run away from him, I cant. i feel like an invisible force is drawing me back... the harder i struggle, the more hurt i become... yet, even when i'm drawn back, sometimes, i am inflicted with more scars and injuries than when I struggled trying to get away. once, i let the force take me back without any stuggling. I din sustain any injuries... yet, the next moment, i saw injuries forming...why? i hadnt struggled... oh... all these wounds are caused by myself... my own thinking and him...
I brought this upon myself...
i have no one to blame...
i remember telling myself once... because i asked myself what happens if i go to TJC and find out he has a girlfriend... will i regret it? No... it is my choice... if this is what i have to go through... i will struggle but i will stay afloat... I cannot allow myself to regret...once i start to regret...my life will crumble apart
$BlogItemBody$>
08:54
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep