2006年6月1日星期四 --

Din go anywhere today


DuNo... Dun feel like i'm in a bad mood... (".) haha~

although it's not true tat u need to be in a bad mood to go out...

it's like, raining like mad outside.... & after i bathe i have to go out to buy a present...(.") duNo what to get lah! =(

hate buying gifts for people whom u know u cant just grab something that looks nice or u already know what that person wants & u just have to buy it... nobody knows what to get for people more elder than us... erR meaning, adults.. (".)

adults... bird's nest? *shudders* so ex... but then, obviously i'm referring to the in bottle kind lah, very small and insignificant one... (they just see Bird's Nest and go 'wow!' and then realise tat it's so pathetic...) -.-

haiZ

so ma fan!!!

I'm so fan... have to decide quickly.. latest by tonight lorh...have to tell my mum...aaaahhhhhhhh.... ..... ......

anyway, i'm like So BAD

cant stand myself...

lying and all...

aaaahhhhhh....

aiyAr.. just go lah!

so fan... think so much... still have to plan everything properly...& will need to bring a lot of money tomorrow... have to be on stand-by. never taken cab for so long before... will it exceed $50? O.O

haiZZZZz

should i go? should i go? should I go?

will i be happier if i go?

will i die if i dun?

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....

duno, duno, DUNO

duno whether to go or not...

aaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh this sucks..

to go or not to go...

i really DUNO

I will now go bonkers...(".)

yar, as for what i wrote yesterday... well, what happened basically was that i smsed him.. DuNo... I think we're back to normal...as in, before i was totally upset and hysterical ...I was mentioning very casually that he's very popular... and he was like, who am i popular with... & I duno what happened to me, so I said "mainly girls." "Who ever said that? I've always been very 'di diao' " I couldnt stop lah... so, i said "going out with her is considered 'di diao'?" & then he asked, "When?"

"I think it was sunday..(".) " & then there was this long & sinister silence....& i immediately regretted it... I was like, oh darn... shouldnt have done that.. and so i said, "Er...Actually, it's none of my business... I'm sorry..I dont have the right to ask...Really very sorry...please dont be angry with me.. I'm just... erR... curious...This...Let's just pretend we never talked about this before..."

thankfully, he replied "Are you ok? U think too much ba. I dont mind at all ah..." No explanation... (".) ok, fine.. let me just be happy that he isnt angry and scolding "is it any business of yours? why should u care?" but yAr

i think he must have reasons for not explaining bah... "because... i'm afraid that u'd be angry..." "of course I wont be angry ah..." "it's better not to take risks... I'm most afraid of people being angry at me..." "I happen to be someone who never gets angry... which JC are you preparing to go?"

-.-''

it IT?! he never angry one meh?!

i dun believe...

"i dont believe u wont be angry...All people would be angry de ah~ but... I have really never seen you angry...I've only seen u happy, sad, in a dilemna and bored... oh, I dont know yet... I am a person with no goals..."

aniwae, then we smsed each other talking about like, everything until about 12.40 plus before we both went to bed...so tired... was struggling to keep awake waiting for his reply...

I still would have liked an explanation... but then... since he never mention to me... i dont think it is of much significance.. anyway, i told him once that if he have a girlfriend, he must tell me... I have the right to know what my 'da sao' is like.. actually, i said that to duNO.... just sort of jokingly... duno if he still remembers...

anyway, oh my god.... I made it so obvious that i'm jealous lah! *frowns* Am I not obvious enough?! god...

he either really duno or he pretend he duno... so obvious lorh... i dun think he's that dumb... though i dun really think his EQ is very high... because he's never angry doesnt mean everybody else is also like him... & he actually said, "was i sad before? I didnt know that i was sad before.. i thought i'm never sad..."

is he really human?! gosh... "yes, there was... when u got back ur results for o levels..." I dont think u can argue with that... if that wasnt sad, what is SAD?

how can anybody not feel anger or sadness when he's human?

like I told him once, he's like a block of wood... everything to him is just so trivial...O.O & he's even devoid of emotions now... gosh...(".)

aaaaaaahhhhhh

to go or not to go?

i want to GO!! =(



14:50



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem