2006年6月22日星期四 --

HaiX... hate homework




Darn the construction that's going on near my block... Darn them... They like, stop work at 5 or 5.30 pm.... I mean... What am i supposed to do in the meantime? they are making such a racket... I can't concentrate! N i don't really like to go out to do work... because i don't get anything done... anyway, i can't possibly go out when i'm preparing for o level everyday... So... it's best to get used to doing work and studying in my room at my study table...

So... I have adjusted my time... I sleep in the afternoon from 2-5pm. (morning got lessons) And then after that, i wake up and bathe and have dinner... Then, I do homework until about 3am in the morning. Then I go to bed and wake up at 7 plus. That's 7 hours of sleep...

And I suppose when u're rushing a deadline... U have no choice...

anyway, i don't even get 7 hours of sleep when school re-opens. shall be very busy with MORE homework... and trying to prepare for prep prelims...

I am quite sure i'd do rather.. BADLY

anyway, i'm wondering whether to be an LEP student... u don't have to study chinese lit in sec sch...duNo.. if i really want to go abroad to study... maybe it'd help... besides, to some extent, it helps appreciate the chinese culture more. so... yaR... so that when people talk about Tang poems i won't be like, stoning and going "HUH?! what is that?"

...

But then.... there's the problem that my chinese is... *COUGHS and clears throat*

HAiX

but the requirements are quite easy to pass. U need at least a B4 in HMT,i think... so.... I think it should be ok baH... i mean, my chinese standard has been dropping but it's not a C standard... though it used to ba an A1...(".)

haiX.. shall have t0 see baH..

anyway, TJC offers the LEP programme too. so... it doesn't really affect my decision to go TJ...

today, I took my prelim oral. And i totally screwed it up... miss heng, or rather, mrs yeo, said that I was too soft during the reading. Aaaah! i was controlling my volume... shouldn't have done that... (".) And for the picture discussion, she told me to focus more on thought, feelings and action. And don't wait for her to prompt me to say what I think will happen after the picture was taken. And talk more about the theme and elaborate. sounds as if.... I did nothing right. and she said that the conversation... was...haiX... she told me to talk about my grandparents or older relatives. but yar... i'm not close to all of them... so... that's what i stupidly told her. And she was telling me after that that i could link grandparents. and ask whether i could tell her about my friend and her grandparent and how close they are and all that. to make a linkage by myself. so... in other words... MINUS marks again. then, she asked me what I thought marriage was. I was like- HUH?!

hello.. i'm like, 15 going on 16... actually... i think i'm only a 12 year old mentally. marriage....? and i came up with very little crap and was just blabbering rubbish. Plus stammering a lot. and giving a lot of "what is this?!" expressions. she said that i had to give more examples. AAAAAAHHHHHH

and elaborate more again. like, watched from television blah blah blah or heard from other's experiences about their parents or my parents.

and she asked if it was important to have trust bewteen a married couple. and i said, yar... but some things are better left not known. and she asked me "like what?" and i just stunned there...my mind went totally BLANK

dumb, right? saying something and having absolutely NOTHING to substantiate. HaiX

anyway, bai pao zhi lian (white robe of love) can be seen on you-tube.. although there's only one episode so far... but...there's the dou yu cast in it. which means... there's ady an yi xuan, dylan kuo pin chao!!! yea! n they're acting as a couple too... erR... YAY! i mean... u watch dou yu and u'll understand why i'm so crazy for kissing scenes between ady and dylan... I MEAN... seriously... there's absolutely no kissing on the lips!!! (".) anyway, she was put into a deep sleep until they can find a cure for her illness.... she's so chio man! dylan rocks! he's so shuai! but recently like never see him much. as in he never film more idol dramas. YAY! cant wait to watch the other episodes.



18:36



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem