how many countless times have I cried over u? whether directly or indirectly. seems as though my life revolves sorely around u. without u, I don't think I'd be complete.
well, so it doesn't make sense for me to give up.
no matter what happens
i have cried my eyes red. they are totally bloodshot and reddish. and they are stingingly painful.
oh welL...
since I am dealing with my 'xin jun', i will be like cai jing from Goong. and be strong, cheerful and unyielding.
jiayou
damn, i'm down with flu. flu totally kills ur studying mood(".)
$BlogItemBody$>
20:37
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep