well today din go too well for me... physics pract was terrible... & I was very depressed. going all pms again. & after science pract & we were free to go, when I was coming down the main stairs, I twisted my leg. So now, I'm limping...
& I was quite upset because of a very very stupid reason... because wenfeng didn't reply my message. although I'm quite used to it... but then, perhaps because I had screwed up physics pract, twisted my ankle, got totally drenched in the rain when going to ang mo kio central to have lunch, had not much appetite after that, it just...added to the list of terrible events on a bad day.
& plus, I had to climb up my bed without putting too much stress on my right leg, which is an extremely tough feat.
I was quite depressed because wenfeng claimed that i had remembered his birthday wrongly. because, seriously... how much of a failure can I be if I dont even know his birthday...it was...saddening...
then I realised that his birthday is 100% on the 26th... so i explained that my message had a sending failed but i didn't notice it until i took my handphone from the locker and so there was this misunderstanding that he thought I thought that his birthday was tomorrow.
anyway, so i asked him if he'd seen the puzzle.
no. because he had injured his leg (i don't know how) and he can't walk. at least i can still walk though with a limp. obviously I was worried. but he didn't reply me after that. so yar...
today I watched goong on channel U because it was such a bad day, and I was totally not in the mood to study because I was so sad. and pms, of course. then, cai jing was asking xin jun if she was so unimportant in his eyes. and then later she started crying and she said that she felt that she was very pitiful and pathetic because she missed xin so much when he went to thailand without her and because he didn't return her calls, she wasn't able to sleep or eat properly...
and I felt totally like cai jing...because I ate a few mouthfuls of noodles for dinner and lied to my mother that I ate a lot for lunch. which isn't exactly true. I can't get to sleep... and I am SO 'important' to him...see why I say I'm the real life version of cai jing excluding the fact that I am not pretty, i'm not engaged to him, and I don't have a 'lv-jun' who is my guardian...oh welL...
I thought it would be better if I didn't see him before O levels... but...I miss him so much.poor thing... spending his birthday in his hostel...haiX...will I only be able to smile after o levels? really want to see him...saddening...
what will happen to me when he leaves singapore for good...I daren't think about it...
$BlogItemBody$>
23:10
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep