feels like I'm in a cold turkey stage... oh well~ like krishna.... will feel suicidal, will feel like you've reached breaking point.
painful, isn't it?
each time i'm angry with someone, (very angry, of course) I will chuck stuff that contains memories of him or her. somehow, I soon realised that I always tend to regret. because years later when you think back, you want something to remind you of those days.
haha~ just like that time i chucked the stuff my ex gave me...
hmM...
omg... i daren't even contemplate chucking siwen...
omg...it's so poor thing...
& so adorable. & sad looking...
it's pitiful enough...
like it's owner. only I'm not only pitiful, i'm pathetic too..
hmM
(".)
oh well, I will deal with it.. this is life.
isn't it?
since he has made it clear to me...
the longer I am attached to him, the more misery I have to endure in the long run...
might as well be miserable now and happier later...
although I can't deny that all along my world revolved and was all about one person. and he gave me all the happiness and caused my sadness. now, how long will I take to adapt? to get used to life with him out of it...
perhaps i can pretend or really ignore and not care about him, but deep down, he will always have that place in my heart. whether i still like him or not
hmM.... with experience from the past, I think I will most probably give up on giving up again. Happens all the time. haha... geEsH...(".) i'm not exactly firm when it comes to this.
haiX
how will i ever get used to not mentioning him practically all the time....how will I get used to smsing him whenever i feel like it... how will I get used to not looking for him....how will i get used to not buying stuff for him when I see something that I think suits him...how will I get used to not being able to see him...
with time...
with time....
maybe... if we're not 'siblings,' things might be easier.
haiX
like he will look for me if i don't look for him
$BlogItemBody$>
20:55
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep