although I still think I did badly for Geog, sadly....
but yaR...
it's over...
& now we dun haf to think about it until next year when we get our o level results back
YAY!
finished my exam on thursday. After chem and A maths...
then me, linxiu and huiyi went to sakae. & I ate so much I came out bloated. but we spent like, $100... (that was before the 10% discount) That's so freaky...
so paiseh
(".)
then we walked around...
damn tired
I bought "high school musical" the movie. & man, it's actually nice, as in the songs are great.
^^
I watched it till 2am in the morning then went to bed and woke up at 6 plus.
went to linxiu's house to teach her how to play the sims 2
then we went to Lot 1 where she bought a box for her friend. & then we ate and went to the library where I tried to borrow books and i realised that my ez-link couldn't be used to borrow books. I tried linxiu's too. apparently... it's not just mine. suppose it's to do with us being sec 4s. so I had to use linxiu's library card
anyway, we went to popular and I bought this book which cost me $10 or so
haiX
then I bought a small bouquet of a pink rose for my mother. it has this cute little turtle soft toy on it.