Yo! hiya~ back from thailand! missed singapore's weather & our ranked 1st airport. god, thailand's airport has SUCH LONG queues.
& I met these 4 suckers who cut my queue just when it was about to be my turn! **** them!
I may seem like I'm over-reacting but SERIOUSLY... I had been in that queue for so long. & the point is... it's not as though they were in a hurry to catch the plane. i saw them happily chatting away when i was done at the customs.
they were europeans by the way. with weird coloured eyes and you know, that type of hair colour...
damn them
by living on this world, they are wasting the world's precious resources
the thought of them makes me sick.
enough about them, I'm so glad to be home! I missed siwen so MUCH!
haha~ (".)
of course, i missed everyone else too. =)
went to a lot of places to shop but didn't manage to buy a lot.
shall have to sort out all the presents. & because i'm broke, i guess I'll treat it as christmas presents *sly grin*
haha~
witty.
(".)
kidding!
never mind...haiX...other than siwen, someone else has been weighing on my mind lately...especially during the trip. especially when i went through the departure gates in t2.
I guess.... I need more time, don't I?
shall post the photos next tym
$BlogItemBody$>
21:22
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep