2007年1月14日星期日 --

finally an update!!! ><

LOL, i'm finally here to update... paiseh, I haven't been in the mood for blogging recently...in fact, i've bought myself a diary so I've been using it more than blogging....

XD

well, basically, I'm now in yjc...

it's ok bah...our j2 guys are quite handsome.. (although... wenfeng is still the best!! no matter what =P) =X but then again... HAIX wenfeng & I havent met since my 16th birthday (5th september 2006) haix

& he really didn't go back for anderson's cca open house today

basically, i went back to see the performance in the hall then i left with huiyi. because, frankly speaking, it was quite sian, & i m quite anti-social nowadays, for some weird reason... it's seriously not the way i want it, but I just feel weird approaching others for fear that I'll feel out of place & it'll be darn awkward...

well, anyway, back to what i was saying, we met a few of our teachers but we didn't exactly talk much... =.= anyway, people have been asking me how's life & it's seriously, horrible...

miss anderson so much, & more importantly, my friends... but then, life is like that, full of gatherings, people come together to part again, like my lit text for o level, The English teacher, written by R.K.Narayan says =.= geesh, i'm going crazy

LOL

=(

well, I guess I will fit in, with time...

been sms-ing huiyi whenever I have breaks in between lessons. please, the teachers are horrible planners... I have like, 4 hours of break in between before I have english lit for 1 lesson and then go home...=.=

LAME

i can have only 2 hours of lessons a day.

=.=
sian...btw, we are not allowed to leave school even if all our lessons have ended for the day until 1.30pm.

really don't see the point.. so late! =.=

it takes 1 hour for me to get home from yjc. so, it's sian, & I find myself falling asleep on the bus most of the time. miraculously, i always wake up in time to get off. =.=

lol

well, i've only had 2 lectures so far. so I'm not feeling the pressure of jc life yet.

however...yjc is a mugger school. 100% man! =.=

they are always in the library or at the benches, all studying & mugging whenever there are breaks in between. (unlike me, i just rot in the library n freeze to death inside coz I'm so forgetful i always neglect the jacket lying on my bed waiting to be utilised) =.=

scary sia

then, my subject combi is VERY out of the norm

h2 eng lit, h2 chinese lit, h2 china studies in chinese, h2 econs AND h1 maths

yupx, 4h2

n 1h1

i'd probably go bonkers real soon, when all the work starts piling in. for now, it's quite manageable. seeing as there are so many breaks in between when i can revise n do my work

i don't like lectures, coz the class is so big, & the lecturer don't really gif a damn about u, so even if u don't understand, u have to go arrange another meeting, =go home later=more tired=no energy for lesson next day=cannot absorb info=ANOTHER meeting to be arranged and the cycle goes on and on

btw, my 1st choice for cca is guitar, coz i miss playing e guitar, and 2nd is choir. choir is dragging me in like mad though... they already called me to go for a bonding session when i don't even KNOW what cca I am officially in. =.=

but there is this really cute senior in the choir =X

kidding lah...

I don't know, but Vin dear seems to matter more and more to me as days go by... I will be sadder when he's not on9 and tend to miss him more than last time... then again, we are only an on9 couple. real life... we aren't even friends...

well, goth has talked to me about taking it slow, so she advised me to add him in msn. in which I did...but we have yet to talk on msn yet... because most of the tym we use the computer at the same time, we are playing audi...not that it's a bad thing...

but I'd really like to get to know him better...sure, we can chat on audi, but we'd have a hard time concentrating on the game n typing concurrently...=.=

so yaR...

anyway, he's so clever, acjc leh! he hopes to stay in ac....i told him that i'm hoping to go tjc... =( hope we both get into our dream college... in fact, hope all the nice people i know get into their dream schools, be it poly or jc.^^

after today, i realised even more strongly that I'd really not get to see wenfeng anymore if I'm not in tjc... because he will not go back to anderson.=.= coz it's far, n he wants to study (bian tai clever freak still need to study?! *incredulous look) & xiang wang they all also don't want to go back... becoz they duno any1 in there now...

=.= like they knew a lot of people last year, in my batch...=.=

never mind him...

crappy

haix... perhaps i am really hopeless, n extremely attached to memories and all...=(

haix

aiya, so sian...

i'm totally broke =( spent a LOT of money on a-cash cards to make myself look chio in audi =.= & vin dear still hasn't bought e couple clothes tt i chose... in fact, he seems reluctant to buy it... coz whitey (my 'younger bro') is wearing the same top... seriously, i duno what to do le lah! i bought 1 month but still... it's gona expire REAL soon... n he was the one who suggested buying couple clothes in the 1st place...! although i was the one who was envying goth & luna because they looked SO TOTALLY like a couple with their matching clothes...i guess vin realised that, that's why he suggested buying couple clothes in the 1st place, to make me happy. BUT then.... how will it be couple clothes when he's not wearing...=.= SIAN

=( =(

& seriously, now i look like a couple with whitey. LOL when he's my 'ygr bro'. our 'family' is so huge. but vin n i haf cyber ears, (like those in chobits) mine is pink n his is blue. tt's the ONLY thing that announces that we are a couple. =.= dotx..of course, then there is the calling of honey darling etc. however, I seem to be the only one calling him that... EEK, not honey or darling, it's just dear.(pls, it's the least disgusting already) & he is not used to calling me such terms...so I am just chloe...

ok, i sound really whiny n unhappy with him, don't I? =.= I'm NOT! he is really really extremely nice to me... then again, not everyone can be a perfect gf/bf even if it's on9...I bet i'd complain about my real boyfriend too... oh, in fact, I do... see! i'm fair, ok? i complain about the people I like a lot too... ^^ welL, maybe I should tell him how I feel about things...=.= ya, only i'm afraid of making him unhappy...=( duno, see 1st bah..find a chance to bring these up bah><

anyway, vin dear rocks, coz he only plays couple mode with me!! =) i seldom see guys who do this ...their on9 gfs mind, but they still do it. do I mind if vin plays with another girl couple mode? YES! Y-E-S! I totally mind!!! XD ok, i'm such a jealous freak...but yaR, vin is so nice 2 me ^^ i must be nice 2 him 2 (hey, i already gifted him premium messenger & undefinite cyber ears) I very nice 2 him le
i need to go finish up my chinese lit homework... cya soon^^

i will TRY to update...



00:24



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem