well, 2dae my parents accompanied me to tj where we met e new vp. she was really nice. but now she knows my name =.= i don't think that's exactly a good thing...*faints* ok, never mind. that aside, she was really understanding and was willing to take me back
my father asked if i was sure this is what I really wanted. not my friends, not my own parents, not anyone around me. btw... erM- my mum n dad know all about wenfeng already... n they reacted in an entirely different manner. my mother scolded me for lying to her. but then I explained that we are friends... really really friends... =.= that is so sad, but true. haha!
ok... =.= i'm being lame again
argh geesh
so we went to ny n got the withdrawal form (the tj half) back and gave it to the tj vp. she did say that my case is really extremely rare. n it's not exactly something she's seen before.
SORRY I caused so much trouble to everyone!!! I am so sorry! *bends down 90 degrees like the japanese people do*
but yar...
this is my decision...I think tj will ensure that I get into the faculty that I want in NUS or SMU. so, jiayou jiayou, chloe!!!
haha~ at least I feel alive again.... & I'm happy. I think that's the most important thing. what's the point if you aren't happy? of course, you can't always get what you want. but shouldn't we at least try?
yesterday I was a complete wreck. I went out with my siblings to watch 'happily never after'. but yar, i totally didn't enjoy the outing. (which is extremely not like me because I love going out and shopping) I remember crying everywhere. in the mrt, in the cinema, in BK, in Long John...my siblings were really understanding. haha, I don't know if it's me, but do u get embarrassed if someone is going out with you and she bursts out crying? erR- I think I will... but mainly I will be more concerned about the person's wellbeing. but to be sure, i don't think I will cry in public places anymore... =.= hopefully lah...
just that, yesterday.... like i said, I was extremely out of control..
anyway, after the movie we went to eat in BK. den we saw some jap teenagers. the guys were quite short... =X but their looks wise, they went to the 9th level of cineleisure where they had tons of people at the internet cafe (not really a cafe, was damn noisy) a lot of em were playing counter strike. i tried playing wif my brother. N man! i was so noob... I kept getting killed. =.= soon i got sick of dying. I mean, what's so fun about the game when all u do is just die??? then i went to watch hana kimi on youtube. i am really slow. i was watching episode 13. =.= i know I am slow! i'm just lazy to wait for the thing to load nowadays. besides, i'd rather play audi..
speaking of audi... VIN'S internet SUCKS! =.= it was fixed then when I jio-ed him to play together that night, he told me it broke down again... then he said he fix until he going to vomit blood. LOL! anyway, vin is so optimistic. talking to him makes someone feel so much happier towards life.haha~~~ miss vin =.=
so after that we went esplanade. it looks damn nice at night... =) haha~i hate my brother. his hp camera so good 1. my hp camera quality is just... argh....=.=
$BlogItemBody$>
13:25
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep