2007年3月17日星期六 --

okie, i m in 2807

Okie, i just checked my class allocation. I'm in 2807. I think the arts stream are always placed behind the science stream. (hint of dissatisfaction) BUT oh well... I got my first choice, which is China studies in chinese (why do u want to study about China in English?? doesn't make much sense), Econs, Eng Lit and Maths. All h2. DIE. I think H2 maths is just suicide. You all know how I gave up on A maths for a very long time. and now... I realise that these topics are absolutely essential for doing well in H2 maths... =.= DIE... Gosh, why did I choose to do it and commit suicide when I could have chosen H1 and gotten an A....ARGH

=(

Although I do like physics, there's no combi in Tj that allows me to take maths, physics, econs and china studies in chinese. SAD ='(

but YAY~~~ Vin's internet is healed! his father called the guy over and it's fixed. I hope this time it's permanent. I remember the joy I felt when he told me his internet was fixed and then when we wanted to play together, it couldn't work. =.= so anti-climax.

so yar, we're back to playing together. we tried the new modes. npc couple,where we lost 3 times to the most pathetic npc couple before winning at the fourth try. We had 13 sync hearts! 105 bpm. ok, maybe that's not a lot for some people. but it's like.... WOW.... how come when we play couple we never have that many hearts? maybe we are inspired to 'perfect' more when we want the den.

HAHA

anyway, our angel couple outfits expired last night. So we are buying bunny faces! muhaha~correction, vin is buying bunny face and I'm buying a face that looks SUPA DUPER cute, cause it's so innocent! our cyber ears in indefinite anyway~ and vin is buying back his old top. I am buying the skull girl top. MAN, it's really ex to buy one whole new set from head to toe. I need about 13k. *hears protest from the money in my piggy bank* I am SO SORRY, I have to do this... *winces as I use a hammer to kill my piggy* =.=

ok, the above was crap. I don't have a piggy bank. =.=

I can't wait for tuesday! assembly~~~finally! after.... so long.

anyway, I'm quite worried about monday. hope my cg has really nice people. ='( why must I take so long to warm up to strangers...=.= makes it really difficult to make friends...anyway.... I still get lost in tj's compounds even now...

=.=



17:29



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem