YAY I think I really saw wrongly. thankfully =) because... 我的功力好想退步了许多..=.= I keep mistaking other people for him. anyway I heard 70% of tj's last year j1 batch got A & B for PW. hc has 80% (?? not sure) i asked him, he got a C. I was so embarrassed coz i asked if he got A. no. Then i said, oh, B is good too. then he said he got C. I was like... ugh... so I said, ohH, C is good too =)
anyway... my PW group consists of evelyn, (leader) elliot, yvonne and xinya. =) nice people ^^ I hope all those problems that happened during IPW in sec 2 won't happen...=.= I still remember faking survey results cause everyone was like, last minute. & I was just dumped everything in. weirdly enough, I don't mind doing all the work as long as we all do ok. I remember our group got a B or an A. forgot. =.=
anyway, I'm the secretary! so weird right? Chloe the secretary.. when her handwriting is just... *shakes head* haix... never mind~ thankfully everything can be typed out for PW. so yar... =) whee~~
anyway, I've not redone my PI (of which my 1st draft had so much red markings on it) so I can't send it to my team mates to view. UGH. & i need to sleep early today because I have chinese cultural club tomorrow. I have still yet to go. because my friend's friend said that today was not for J1s. ya... so i went to watch 'hotel rwanda.' i think it was quite a sad movie. & I cried at a scene but I forgot which. =.= haha~
UGH! which reminds me!!! you know, you know, you know *super high* we were about to go to the lecture theatre where the movie is being screened when we saw a couple and their family members. they had a table at the scope area and they were signing something. I think they were getting married. IN tjc!!! OMG how cool is that...I think they met there. 哈哈~如果我们结婚的话,我们的婚礼可以在anderson举行~呵呵~我想太多了
=.=
so cool! ugh, i took photos on my hp but I'm using e new com so I'm lazy to transfer. XD anyway, I feel so sian... still haven't read the powerpoints I've downloaded from our matrix. jc is full of such independent learning...=( N i am far from independent lah!
anyway, I am freed from counselling. as in, i don't need to go back at a specific time anymore. I think I'm coping fine now... so I won't be going back for a really long time, I suppose. but i guess I have become better from the 1st time I went... yay~
ooohhhh, we are going to little india on tuesday! for our lit field trip~ weird huh? lit go little india? but our teachers were saying singapore is a boring place. haha! well.. true... remember each time we go out, with linxiu, huiyi and hweeli, yirong, eunice they all .... we will all look at the mrt lines board & go... ugh, this place is sian, don't want to go there, what about this, oh this is sian too.
I bought 'pride n prejudice' vcd! $15.90. omg I am so broke right now I think I might have to starve next week. plus my expenditure has way exceeded the expected one. cause I've been such a spendthrift this week... going to long john's, subway (the meal cost me $10-$11) & buying the vcd. UGH =(
sian... tomorrow still must go school.. on a sat! =.=
siti has a bear too! hers is called Ryan. So we agreed to bring on the same day so that our bears can make friends with each other. LOL! but then... siwen is a bit...OKAY, FINE! not a bit... siwen is dirty. although WTH i really don't understand why!!! I just leave it on my bed and hug it ocassionally while I am reading notes/ doing my tutorials! Why isit so black??? ='( *heart break*
I just can't bear to dump it into the washing machine. even if i hand wash it, *shudders* NO! ugh... what can I do?
$BlogItemBody$>
22:38
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep