2007年4月19日星期四 --

I am so sick & tired of life

I don't know if it's because I'm in a pms mood now or what... But yay, I just spent half the night snapping at people and getting irritated at everything people say. YAY... =.= OMG what is wrong with me...

I DON'T KNOW maybe it's because PW totally sucks... I have never ever hated a subject more. OK, I still hate maths more... BUT STILL PW SUCKS. It's a bloody waste of time & it's super duper crappy.

UGH lyk I said, PMS mood. Throwing-tantrums-prone now...

Tml no chinese drama. I have 4 tickets for saturday 5th may, 2 tickets for sunday 6th may. Duno who will be going other than huiyi. hweeli havent confirm, eunice oso havent confirm. UGH. my family is going. =.= when i'm not acting... so weird.

I think it's cause he's there. anyway, the meeting on wednesday turned out to be a night run. it was from 3 to 9pm. so i took a cab home. You know, throughout the whole 6 hours... wenfeng & i didn't say anything to each other. except when I had 2 move 3 chairs with only 2 hands. & I moved 2 already, was going back to get the last one and he helped me to carry it. I was quite shocked. 'Thank u.' No reply... Ok...fine then

then during the dancing scene, they played Liu Xing Hua Yuan (meteor garden)'s song... perfect moment. OMG I love that song! It reminds me of Hua Ze Lei & Shancai. You know, since i watched e show I'd dreamt that one day I could do that!!! so romantic..

But for his case, it wasn't romantic at all.. It was so FUNNY! MUHAHAHA! it's like... they dance until so darn weird that the atmosphere isn't there at all. & we were all laughing. even the couple dancing themselves were trying hard not to laugh. Even though I knew they were obviously only acting... I couldn't help but look away when he asked her to be his girlfriend. YES i know reality and show is totally different. but... I don't like to hear that sentence from him when I'm obviously not the one he is saying it to. Then after that I still had to move props for the 3rd play.

we ended at 9pm. & i hailed a cab back because it was really too late. imagine what time i'd reach home if i took bus and mrt. then on the way back, someone sms-ed me. I was like, half-dead so I checked it with half closed eyes. & I got the another shock because he rarely smses me first. & also because it's been so long since he last did that. he asked me why I joined chinese drama...(our sms is always in chinese as usual) I was angry with him because he acted like he didn't know me throughout. so i said 'OH! You actually noticed my existence! *shocked* I thought I am transparent to you.'

& his reply was so crappy, he totally ignored my sarcasm, 'Other than chinese drama what other cca did you join?' 'LEO club, I love children~I want to help tutor them. why ask?' OhH, i conveniently left out the fact that my name is not inside leo club. For some weird reason. 'oh ya, I think your dancing was erR- ok...' he said 'Oh that's great, I actually thought it was quite bad'

'heex~ actually, I also thought it was rather terrible. It's just that I thought I'd just console you. but you mentioned you don't like to dance, so it's forgiveable. just practice more :) '

I think I am so fake... here I am telling him to practice more when I'd seriously rather he practice less... UGH what is wrong with me. i can't believe i said something so selfish..

PW... ='(

omg last night I had the weirdest dream... I dreamt there was a wedding gift shower. & in my dream, I was engaged to him. OMG I can't believe it lah... I think I am so totally going mad... Save me! but yar, it was so weird & unreal. It took me a while to understand that i was opening presents from my friends because i was getting married soon. =.= & instantly, the me inside me in the dream opening the presents was like, immediately thinking 'Chloe, this is not real. it is obviously a dream.' but it was enjoyable for me to be in that dream. all we did in the dream was to talk to each other. gosh I think I must really miss talking to him. =.= HAIX

OMG I hate PW



21:37



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem