I really shouldn't be blogging now seeing as it is already damn late & I have so many stuff undone and I have to stay till 9pm tomorrow... there's this MOE exchange programme to taiwan.(criteria: L1R5 10 and below and chinese B4 and below) and I can't go because of chinese drama tomorrow... =( I am super sad, I really want to go to taiwan lah!!! =( SUPER DUPER SAD
but yar...我和他已经真的相处的时间已经剩下够少的了,所以唉...I really want to go to taiwan...!!!!
SAD
and today we were making the sandcastle. you know, it really looks weird but it's the best we've got now. haix... please lah, it's not easy to build lorh. haix...I totally didn't expect him to come today. So i was extremely shocked. & of all places to practice dancing with the female lead, they were doing it in the room i was doing props. at first I was ok with it then as time passed, the longer I spent in the room the longer I couldn't stand it. but of course, I couldn't just leave like that. as expected we did not talk at all today. there was this point I was laughing at something then our president said 'big deal lorh, anderson one...' I said 'I'm not from anderson, i'm from henderson.' he was in the room but he didn't make any comment. I don't think he didn't hear it because ... everyone knows what my volume is like...anyway... so yar...
I was extremely affected because of that and I was so happy when they finally decided to go out and practice their play. seriously... I don't know how much more of this I can take. I'm so sick of this sad feeling. of all people, an ice mountain...
I'm so tired... but I have so many homework undone. and a lecture test for maths on thursday. I passed my econs test! sub-pass though... but yar, my first test in tjc n i passed. (so called lah... sub pass is still a pass =.=) DIE...
wakao...tomorrow chinese drama again. have to go through this gloomy feeling again.