I went back to school yesterday for chinese drama. & haha... i followed this group of people to an area because I didn't know where to go. the director of that particular play (i think) brought me back to the canteen to see the president. whilst making our way there, we were talking. & she asked me what school I was from. then I said anderson sec. she said, oh anderson! there are 2 people from anderson here. I was like, really? =) nice 2 see andersonians ^^
because I was lookin at the ground I didn't realise anything that these two guys came towards us until they were right in front of us and they said hi. I looked up and got the biggest shock of my life. he said 'hi' and 'ei?' I don't know who that ei was addressed to=.= she pointed out to him where to go. I was still too much in a state of shock to say anything...
ok...maybe they are just friends.
so i walked on with her whilst they went off. & she told me, hey, that guy just now is also from anderson! & i didn't know what to say so I just kept quiet.... =.= so i was given to props. since the roles are all already casted. (expectedly)
& I was assigned the skit that he is starring in. =.= we were supposed to go there to watch their progress and take note of what props are needed, how to move them in and out. & I find it suitable to say that he is a good actor.
I smsed him asking 'I thought you don't have a pdp' he replied 'yes, I am a temporary actor.' WOW... temporary actor and he's the lead actor! =.=
deng...
& we didn't talk. except at the end... when he asked where his script was and I pointed it out to him. but basically we acted like we didn't know each other before this. =.= HMM i shall not pretend that I am unaffected by this. which is exactly why... I didn't want this to happen!!! UGH =( Why does this have to happen??? =.= UGH
$BlogItemBody$>
15:36
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep