2007年4月28日星期六 --

UGH sats ... r always wasted by me =(

sats! I think it's a curse of some sort... but I just can't seem to get stuff done on sat. excluding those saturdays where I went for chinese drama and doing project plus stuff... SIAN

haix...spent today watching meteor garden =.= *feels guilty* did i mention before? I used to like hua ze lei a LOT!! haha~ because he's the tall, quiet and cold type... hmM (.") sounds familiar? ya...I think so too.

有时,我很不了解他...有时真的觉得,我在他的心中什么都不是,但是有时却觉得其实他是在乎我的.真的好奇怪...(".)

yesterday chinese drama was from 3 to about 11pm. =.= ugh... lucky my parents finally realised that they were being totally unfair to their daughter and came to tj to fetch me. if not... *shudders* going home so late??? it'd be the 1st tym I went home by myself so late...*nods* i am a good girl ok? even if I go out, it'd not drag till so late. hmM... what time did I go home after watching fireworks? UGH it ended quite late too... but never mind that...

anyway, I was still sick. I didn't have dinner because I really didn't have any appetite whatsoever. at first he was sitting in the centre row of seats then he moved to the seats on the left side, a few rows behind mine. I was quite disturbed by this. It's intimidating to be within his view. then... practically nothing happened much except I was attacked by headaches throughout the rehearsal.

it was a full dress rehearsal so everyone brought their clothes. I rummaged through my wardrobe n i found out that the only dark coloured t-shirt i have is the anderson tee and our 3-2 class tee. & both of them have words and picts in white!!! so I was like... ugh... never mind, anderson tee bah.

So.. being sick, whenever I was free, I was sitting down with my head on the table...then it was time for the 2nd play so we went backstage and it was pitch black. he was looking for his roses to give to the girl and then he asked us where it was. we were all thrown into chaos coz few of us had our hp wif us & we couldn't see at all!!! I was rummaging thrgh the boxes,then i found it n passed it to him.

we were totally in a frenzy, searching for our stuff and trying to refer to our paper in total darkness...=.= then he was quite angry with us, saying we were rather disorganised. I was going to go talk to lin shuang about what we needed to move, then he told me to bring the wine bottles to the other side of the backstage and try not to make any sounds. but when i took it from him, there was quite a lot of clanging sounds.

after his scenes, he went downstairs to the dressing rooms and stayed there for a really long time. then he went out of the audi during the 3rd play through the backstage door (which I was sitting near to) and came in again. when he came in again and when he walked past me, he said 'hi'.

I was just... '???' and didn't reply. maybe he wasn't addressing it to me. although there was nobody else near him other than me at that time. =.= but then... aren't we not talking to each other???

what is going on here...好乱啊!!!

because I was really bored today, I was lying in bed doing nothing except hugging siwen. then I thought about how he didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend. after much thinking, I think I am making a big deal out of nothing. puvana said she had this feeling before. she didn't tell her ex she already has a boyfriend becoz he doesn't want him to stop liking her. but it might not even be because she still likes her ex. it's really because she just doesn't want him to stop liking her.

I was quite .. shocked to hear such a perspective. so in other words, he's just being really selfish... it's like he has classified me as 'the girl who likes him.' then even though he doesn't even like me at all, he still doesn't want me to know that he had a girlfriend and stop liking him. If not, the other way of thinking, is... he doesn't want me to get hurt. I would really like to think it's the 2nd way... but then.. I'm not even sure if he really had a girlfriend. maybe I should confirm first. but who am I to ask him or ask any of his friends...?

我连妹妹都不是了

其实,如果真的有,她应该很美,很聪明,很温柔,很成熟吧...不像我长得平凡,呆头呆脑,笨笨的,不温柔,非常幼稚,像个小妹妹...do you think she's a scholar? somehow, I think she is...而我却是新加坡人...haix...it's lyk we r frm different worlds...

was watching 热情仲夏today... ugh.. i feel so sad for e female lead... =(

唉...别提了,会越想越难过的.虽然我知道他跳舞时是在演戏,可是我还是觉得看了后要不难过真的好难...



22:42



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem