2007年5月10日星期四 --

haix

yay, going to meet hweeli n linxiu tomorrow at city hall mrt at 6.30pm... we r going 2 go to singapore river, near e esplanade area...

...

haha, reminds me of that night... 12th august 2006

haix...

i think i will bring siwen tomorrow~

I feel like... last year, the day before my choir concert... I remember I was going through the lowest period of my sec 4 life. ok, maybe not the lowest (I think after we broke off our relationship was the lowest point of my sec 4 life) then I asked him if he could accompany me after the concert. he agreed. & I was so happy, because I felt like I've been keeping everything inside for so long I could finally let it out that night. then... he didn't come. he came for the concert. chewyan said she saw him. but I didn't...but he left after that because he had to be back in the hostel... yet... I saw jingzhi waiting for lanli.

maybe I can't compare like that... because I'm just the mei. lanli is jingzhi's girlfriend. ...so?

I just realised that I am once again expressing my unhappiness about something that happened such a long time ago. =.= GOSH. but I will never forget how I cried until the next morning and I cried myself to sleep that night. I was wondering why I was working so hard to get into the same jc as him...& why I was doing so much for this moron. XD ok, I'm sorry! =P ya, fine, so I like a moron. UGH.... =.= & the ironic thing is once again, I was contemplating giving up. & I refused to reply his sms. then the next morning I gave in and we sms-ed and I forgot all about the giving up thingy... how convenient. UGH I do realise there were so many chances I had to give up there and then. & somehow I perservered like a stupid, dumb and naiive idiot. yay~ hurray for chloe the idiot! =.=

but then I don't think hweeli and linxiu are like him. as in, hopefully, they won't stand me up...

there's chinese drama tomorrow. for the members only. aka... excluding the two of them! hurray~ no seeing of them... = no awkwardness on my part. =no sadness on my part either. =YAY~!

anyway, for sports carnival, I am playing for ultimate frisbee! (playing? reserve? duno yet) yay~ but yar... everyone knows how much I ''ROCK'' at sports... so yar... *sighs* & for the enrichment, I signed up for inline skating and akido self-defence! yay~ skating= falling down= skinned knees= eeewww! but yar, it really sounds fun. looking forward to it although none of my friends are going for those with me.. =( *sobs*

OH before I forget, I must pray that I will not end up in the same enrichment course as the two of them. UGH the pain is unimaginaeble.

虽然我已经很努力地在避开他,我今天还是不幸地看到他...真的好倒霉...我不是不想见到他,我是暂时不想见到他们两个在一起.区别很大的诶!哎呀,需要解释为什么不想看到他们俩甜蜜的样子吗?不用了吧,不用想也知道啊...不过我看到时,他没有和聂锦在一起.我觉得自己真的好过分,不过过后我超级快乐...好可悲啊!=.= 算了,再说下去也只会显露我有多么的可悲...

ugh 天啊!为什么是在我来了过后他们才在一起的??*irritated*

*难过* it's so ironic! anyway, I don't feel like going for the celebration party for our performance... =( *visualises the agony & unhappiness I will perpetually face* hmM (".) not a happy prospect.

ok... so now I am on my way to healing my broken heart. go chloe! 加油加油~although I don't see how avoiding him will help, because the school isn't that big...but if I can stop myself from looking out for him it will at least be something. haix... this shall take some getting used to



18:20



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem