If I never knew this person, I probably wouldn't be here...
I'm reflecting, not regretting... Do I regret establishing contact even after that valentine's day? Maybe...
That night hweeli and linxiu and I were at the area outside esplanade. hweeli bought kfc, sushi and lollipop plus titbits. we were pigs, eating and eating... then we were talking and talking. then hweeli asked if we were happy with our current lives. we avoided talking about the subject for the whole night until then. then I said 'what do u think?' she asked if it was because of him. then I asked, if you would wait... hweeli said she would. then i asked, but he already made you shed so many tears... she said, maybe it's really dumb but she will wait. n linxiu shook her head to hweeli's qns...
haix...
forget it lah~~~ maybe... things are really impossible between us...=(
maybe I really should give up already...
already got girlfriend liao...=.= haix...
$BlogItemBody$>
20:45
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep