YAY~ JCTs end tmr! HURRAY! =D although sijie alr finish... heard all e sci stream ppl also finish alr. -.- SIAN
but yar... let me just rejoice tt I will be amongst the last to finish jcts becoz my china studies in chinese paper is on friday afternoon somemore. =.=
oh well~ yay! tomorrow is speech day! can't wait to see everyone! heard hweeli dey all not wearing sch uniform. aiya sian, wana change must bring clothes make bag heavier only. -.-
lazy to bring... aiya juz wear full u lorh... (.") although abit greenish... nvm, I luv e environment mah~so totally miss anderson!!! so long nvr go back le since CNY... =( haix...
duno if he will go...
haix, did i mention here b4? it's always been my dream 2 go 2 e same jc as him n go back 2 anderson sec during speech day. =(
oh well~ it's just a dream lah... dreams dun usually cum true anyway
nvm de~
I really hope he did well for his JCTs. A levels r so close alr... must jiayou oh~~ (-.- not like he'd see this anyway) O_O
so long nvr tok 2 him le.
oh well~ if he doesn't find it a pity why should I?
X_X obviously that was a lie.
oh well~dun wry abt him le lah... I can't even survive myself... I totally screwed up maths. din even do half e paper... think i will drop to H1 after JCTs. Am dying in H2 =( den e rest also very horrible... sure fail de ='(
shall ground myself after dis week. haix... =(
meanwhile... cant wait 4 tmr!
oh darn i shud b studying 4 china studies.... although i dun really noe how 2 start studying -.-
$BlogItemBody$>
12:16
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep