2007年7月1日星期日 --
whee
yay~ tmr is holiday coz of youth day! whoo hoo~~~
die.. havent touch much of e homework -.-
oh well!
yesterday i went shopping & e lan shop in cineleisure. played 1 hour of audi. met linxiu in audi ^^ miss audi so much =( so sad can't play le
i bought alot of accessories. but then i realised that though the dangling ear rings look nice they are quite heavy and troublesome to wear. =.= so I think i will stick to ear-studs for now... (.")
hahas~ =)
yay, N i also bought hairbands! I only have 1 blue hair band. coz I don't wear them so in the end I just buy them for storage... -.- but I saw this very pretty and lacy one..! so nice worhx!
& I bought stockings! XD actually they look quite nice if the colour doesn't clash that much.. shall buy more next time ^^
oh n e top is new also =)
$BlogItemBody$>
15:46