problem is... this year it's lyk during e holidays be4 our promos. which means every1 will be busy mugging at home 2 go out wif me.
I think I might be spending my birthday alone... [".]
oh well... actually birthdays r juz like normal days. every day in a year comes only once a year too, don't they? although... one will always expect it to be a special day for themselves...
last year I spent my sweet 16th birthday with wenfeng and xiangwang...& with my friends in the morning...=) I think it was great, except that... I was quite emo because I was totally stressed out about not getting into tjc. now... i am in tjc. but... we seem to have gone back to the beginning... back to when... I liked him but I'm not worth anything to him. perhaps i never was worth anything to him.
I mentioned right? that last friday was horrible...
last year i made a wish when i blew out my birthday candles. i wished every birthday would be spent so happily. my friends, my family, wenfeng will all remember and take time out to be with me to celebrate it.
I guess wishes are just meant to be wishes... they never really do come true, do they?
since the day I first liked him, i've been wishing for a miracle, a chance... but it never came...
I suppose this is what u call fate. yes, I met him first but so what...?
OK, since my birthday is coming... here's my wants list for this year... Tangible things: 1- A bag big enough to put files 2 carry 2 school 2- Dreamy & princessy clothes
Intangible wishes: 1- Wish the balloon that i set into the skies that day will carry my wishes to heaven and it will come true 2- Everyone to spare me time= to celebrate my birthday simply with the people I care for & love [".] 3- Pass my promos 4- Wenfeng to do well for his A levels
I hope I can look back at this list next year and tell myself happily that all my intangible wishes came true...=) really hope so...
wenfeng, will u even remember to wish me happy birthday? I don't think u will...sadly to say
$BlogItemBody$>
23:12
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep