2008年1月16日星期三 --

Although I tink I'm super busy I SHALL BLOG

Yesterday I slept instantly after I came back home from care group, had dinner & plopped on e bed! OH MY SKY!! -.- lols, btw, tat's my new quote! Oh my sky! yes, no more 'oh my plz' coz tat's actuali started by Siqi, who copied it from her classmate. (I met her in lt1 yesterday when I was asking Siqi & Wanling 2 sign e card 4 Yiheng) I NOE, I'm so unglam & unhygenic! But plz lorh, I was dead beat. x) hahas, finding excuses x_x yah... was juz reali tired [".] so 2dae muz chiong my work!!! CHIONG CHLOE!

Btw I decided 2 take Sheppie's advice & cancel e meeting in e morning thing 2 sing birthday song + gif him present + slice of cake x_x coz after I received an sms that our double lit period tutorial tomorrow is actually Othello, not Imagining Other Worlds,I totally felt like this: A car just crashed into me, a stone just fell from the skies & my mother just slapped me. (Note: all the above have never happened before. lols! x_x) anyway, I bet people lyk Den & CY will be late. so yahs~~ xP hahas~ (actuali another small reason is I oso dun wana wake up tat early, coz I noe 2dae I'll be chionging lyk mad -.-) so... I tink tmr I will run 2 sch! LOLS (coz if late wake up, when reach bedok & I see is gona be late liaos, I will run lyk crazy) Coz I turned over a new leaf! *angelic glow from the halo on top of Chloe's head, Chloe grows angel wings*

Anyway, speaking about walking 2 sch, I met Den yesterday when I came out from e mrt! I was lyk... tat bag looks familiar. that person's back view looks familiar. E way this person walks is familiar. E person's hair is familiar. Then I was lyk... OH!! (Yah, I noe, retarded right?) So I went to attack him from behind. & we met Fangyun & Pammie on e way! we started talking & joking as usual ^^ I felt lyk we were back in China! What a great feeling! I miss all of them so much! (Including our buddies in China) I really can't wait to see them 4 e sleepover on friday + saturday. BUT Den & Yuhui aren't going. stupid mazarin T.T SOBS T.T oh well [".]

But today morning something weird happened [."] For no apparent reason, I started feeling angsty. (although that used 2 happen a lot during a certain period of tym, but then it got better & gradually disappeared although e feeling resurfaces at tyms) i was juz going about my life! & I prayed in e morning also. Normally after praying I feel happier about wad's 2 come 4 tat day! -.- then as I was taking e mrt I started being emo. ugh... eeewwww...!!! NO! I dun wana be emo! feels lyk a distant emotion that I haven't felt in ages.

Then my honey was sick, which didn't reali help my emo-ness. So I went to sch feeling angry at e whole world 4 no apparant reason. =.= oh my sky! So I asked God a question & I kept asking for an answer. In the end, I got the answer that I desperately wanted. YAY! x_x Thank God! so yah, after that I felt happier after seeing my daughter. She's ALWAYS SO HAPPY! How on earth does she do that?! I've alwayz marvelled at her goodness. She's so pure hearted that I can't imagine her even being irritated or a bit angry at someone! My daughter is such a saint! LOLS .___.

CCC was quite bad, organisation quite bad. HAIX. & yes, confirmed tat I'm e assistant director. director takes h3 maths, so on fridays I have 2 be e 1 calling e shots. YAY responsibilities that God is testing me with. I duno if I can do well. But I'll try my best lahs, that's all I can say. (Directing is the toughest post of all the posts! acting is best!) I seriously wanted to act lahs! But then "Because You Say So." So yah... direct lorhs! Is a new experience!! x_x & can boss people around. & more chances 2 blow ur temper, so can train anger management!

LOLS x_x I'm so random please! [."] Ok, dun blog liaos lah, later really cant finish my work = die [".]




23:07



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem