When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God. Yah, so whatever happens, u cannot despair, dear Chloe! [".] 2dae I spent sum quiet tym in e morning~ I woke up at 5.30am, (earlier than usual) coz I slept wifout doing my work AGAIN! & I din even make my routine super long prayer of e day 2 Him. Although I alwaz thank Him 4 a dreamless night's sleep in e morning. (I hate dreams! Coz I alwaz dream of weird stuff! -.-) I was contemplating on His Word, when... I got interupted twice. YAY =.= haiyo lahs .__. maybe e spot I chose wasn't so obviously telling e world tat I wanted 2 be alone so I could think about His Word seriously & calmly! I started reading e book of Matthew. I think that is one of the gospels coz Jesus was alive at that tym. Sheppie said tat's wad a gospel meant. Coz tat tym I was wondering wad a gospel was -.- hahas~ I only goin 2 b 3 weeks old. So yah [".] how u expect me 2 noe everything?? =.= lols! anyway, I realise I'm quite productive when I do work on e train whilst standing. ironically. -.- I managed 2 formulate sum accurate ideas about e imagining other worlds poem & prose we did 4 lessons 2dae on e train! =.=
Anyway, there was this portion which I never knew about.I din noe we aren't allowed 2 divorce, or we would be considered 2 haf comitted adultery! So serious!!! O.o I'm lyk .__. anyway, Jesus is so clever! E devil tried to tempt Him, but He stood firm & put his belief in our Father. YAY! My Lord & my Father rock big time! They are so cool lahs!
Sheppie passed me a letter 2dae, in reply 2 my emo postcards. & guess what! I cried reading it... I was so touched T.T sobs... hahas~ I noe Sheppie is really super nice~ x) hahas~ Hon got a shock can? She was lyk, Chloe, y u cry? O.o Haix... [".] my Sheppie make me cry! complain! LOLS -.- no lahs .__. I'm super thankful for tat letter. It's quite a load off my mind, coz I really wana grow & walk closer with God, but then there's this whole issue I have wif truly bearing my heart to anyone other than God. I will try. With His help, I believe I can do anything ^^
We should give God the same place in our hearts that He holds in the universe. When God measures a man, He puts the tape around the heart instead of the head.
There are so many reasons why I love this great Father of mine, & our Lord. But yah, I feel so much more at peace wif myself after the quiet time. (although I was interupted) [I planned my quiet time to be like... completely clear of distractions and all that so I could really really put my heart, mind, soul & strength in2 reading His Word]
I dun understand y Sheppie say she noe I'm troubled! -.- I was probably looking sad. But that's seriously juz becoz I felt quite unwell in e mornin & I din feel lyk doing PE. & even though I din do PE, I was still having a tummyache. So it affected my mood.
Until 'Sibang' came! Okie, shan't distort her name any longer. I meant Sijie. (She always likes 2 'bang' ppl wif her imaginary gun. & I lyk 2 poke ppl!!! Pokey pokey!! xD hahas~everytym I'm bored & want sum attention from others, I will poke e ppl around me. It gets on ppl's nerves at tyms. OPS xP I guess I'm quite irritating when I do tat) Hahas, Sijie's such a gem!!! Thank God 4 her!!! x_x haiyo, wad would I be without her? A whiny, irritable, angry & moody Chloe. eeyer, juz e thought of it scares me. *shudders* Sijie's always there 2 change my mood 4 e better, when I can't listen to worship songs/ read His Word/ not in a good enough mood to talk to Him (later I say wrong things in my pique of anger how?) & sumtyms I dun feel lyk bothering Him wif sum trivial stuff tat I shouldn't even be concerned with. -.- deng! Sijie is a gem!!! xP lols x)
After listening & talking 2 Sijie the gem, I was so much happier. & e rest of e day looked bright & cheery. I must apologise to Sheppie 4 disappearing after finishing lunch. After lunch, I juz rushed 2 put my plate, grabbed my bag & then dashed to the HUB to finish my china studies work. coz tat day I had 2 present my indepedent study questions 2 e teachers 2 ask 4 approval & their opinion. Muz rite a brief proposal for e research paper that is 30% of my A levels China studies grade! So I muz hurry & chiong & do! Coz I fell asleep wifout doing e night b4 -.- SIGHS But yah, I was so out of inspiration on what 2 rite. So I prayed to Him. & after that I came up wif 2 completely new hypothesis! cool right? xD hahas~ but yah... e teacher said it was a good topic, but is quite hard 2 do 4 a student. coz e scope is quite broad. I regret chuckin my pw stuff. For my research paper, I nid 2 apply my EOM skills & all that. =.= SIGHS
Okie, I haf decided that I really really must stop telling myself I will do later after my nap & then not waking up but sleeping all e way 2 e next mornin & then waking up & going "oh dear," I haven't done my work! & then start searching desperately 4 e tymtable 2 c whether I haf breaks b4 tat period where I nid 2 hand in my work or wad. =.= CHLOE control urself, gal!!!
God is my parachute when I jump from the plane. It may not be comfortable on the way down, but I get down safely
OK, I'll make doubly more effort 2 exercise more self control! muz finish e econs tutorial 4 tmr this tym!!! xD GO CHLOE! If u sleep again, u will ... duno... I dun feel lyk cursing myself or imposing strong punishments on myself .___. coz I'm scared I wun do it again! T.T sobs
haix
Let us all commit our lives to Christ Jesus because there is no healer like him, no problem solver like him, and no burden that he can not bear. Have faith in him. He will never let you down.I love such quotes, they're so inspiring!& heartwarming! ^^
$BlogItemBody$>
22:48
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep