When you look into the sky, you cannot see God, but if you look into your heart, you can. If you forget to forgive, you have forgotten you are forgiven. Unless we rely on God's power with in us, we will yield to the pressures around us. To know God is to live. God's promises are like the stars: the darker the night, the brighter they shine.
okies, tmr go green day. T.T although I'm sad.. shan't complain 2 much. 2mr muz chiong lyk duno wad!
2dae's camp was so fun!!! ^^ BUT so TIRING! We actually composed a completely original song! Is damn catchy! We won e best tune x) YAY! we rock! but e lyrics are a bit shallow. not deep or thought-evoking at all =.= but I lyk it!!! ^^ Zhan xian recorded it in his hp & sent it 2 all of us. I went out of tune!!! OH MY SKY! So embarrassing! T.T I feel super sad T.T
But is ok. I realise I want to re-learn guitar! After A levels lah of course
Anyway, I used 2 play 1. But I never took e exam. I stopped at Grade 2. If I din remember wrongly. My reason for stopping is O levels. Also got another 1... that is dumb -.-
2dae the people from NTU who came 2 teach us r damn talented. WOW they are super cool! They can compose such nice songs & with such great lyrics! The NTU people are damn good at guitar plz! they can listen 2 our song & then juz improvise & come up with such nice guitar accompanyment that is lyk, instantly think 1 but is still SUPER NICE! & e gal sings super well! better than me by so, so much!
I wish I could sing really well. I wonder when I will be able to sing in His spirit. I want to serve Him in stuff that I'm good at. I suppose there's nothing under that category except singing. (Although I dun think I am good now. Not that I was that good in the past either. But better than now, at least -.-)
OKIES i'm so tired. I shall talk to 'Daddy' again. Yups, I shall call Him that. But AIYO is it offensive? O.o Is my affectionate term 4 Him!!! -.- I really dun mean it in an insulting way! =.= DENG o.O Nvm lahs, Daddy knows I don't mean it in an insulting way. Just now when I was smsing Sheppie on e train home, He reminded me to read His Word. So shall wake up early tomorrow. Is OK! Coz I will feel revitalised reading His Word. Daddy is my guidance & strength! Without Him, I am nothing.
$BlogItemBody$>
01:34
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep