
| I'm such a huge slacker! x_x oh dear!!! -.- SIGHS! alwayz procrastinate. 2dae I din go city harvest church, coz Hon said tat she wants 2 do her work. I took tat as a hint from Him that I should not neglect my studies, or forget tat my homework is lyk, slowly slowly piling up. DIE -.- But I woke up at 12 in the noon!!! GOSH Chloe, what r u doing?!! [".] *shakes Chloe really hard* LOLS Anyway, so [".] after that, I started reading newsweek after touching a bit of maths (although I subscribed I dun usually read it -.- stupid right? What a waste of money T.T feel sad 4 all e wasted $$) & then I went 2 sleep for 1 hour. (after sleeping 4 so long at night) .____. GOSH I deserve to be punished! -.- shall frequent msn less often on weekdays. & stop sleeping lyk a pig! No, Chloe, u're not a pig, so dun sleep lyk 1! Anyway, I was tokin 2 my sheppie last nite! We toked until 2.30am!! LOLS! XD hahas~ I tink it's great tat we crap a lot. But then again, it kinda shifts our focus a bit *sighs* anyway I lyk toking 2 her!! hahas~x) Tuesday got shepherding! (Actuali I haf no idea wad it's lyk at ALL =.=) tomorrow morning got prayer meet x_x HmM [".] wonder wad it's gona be lyk. it'll be quite early. Hope I wun be late.___. afterall, I decided 2 turn over a new leaf ever since those encounters wif Mr Tong last year. [."] hahas~ xP anyway, y I use so many 'anyway'? I was reading my book then a particular sentence jumped at me, that He uses those who haf self-discipline. & I felt Him talking to me. Dear Chloe, u haf no self-discipline! -.- so I obediently went 2 do my maths. I'm almost done for 1 paper. Going out 4 dinner wif my family later! YAY ^^ I luv eating out wif my family! x) got nice food, tym 2 tok 2 em & hang out, plus temporary escapism from homework! HURRAY!!! yesterday's service was great! I felt so rejuvenated & happy again! But ugh, I cried again -.- I think my wound hasn't completely healed yet. hweeli told me tat tym when I confessed 2 her what I did & asked her if she'd 4gif me, tat, e question is not whether she can 4gif me. It's e fact of whether I can 4gif myself 4 all tat I've done. Becoz she's my fren she will alwaz be dere 4 me. AAAWWW!!! I luv her so much! Wad would I be wifout hweeli, linxiu & huiyi?!?! I tink I'd seriously die .___. then again, there's Him! But yah [".] I'm tat type who cant do wifout frenz~ xP Ok lahs, although tym has passed, I'm still not completely over it. Even though I've tried dealing wif it already, 4 my parents' side. But yet... there's still a gnawing feeling tat's eating me up at tyms. I guess e problem is: I keep running away from it. I'm unwilling 2 face my deepest emotions & thoughts. Maybe I should pray to God tat I can bravely face my past. hahas~ I should! x) I'll try my best bahs~ anyway, I'm so happy!!!! Coz it's gona be a great week ahead! Monday got prayer meet & going wif fangyun & pammie 2 buy yiheng's prezie! Den already paid me! he's so automatic!!! This is so totally y I prefer him to Chengying. LOLS XD Kidding lahs! [".] But I dun deny tat I'm closer 2 CY then I am to Den. coz Den is still quite guarded 2wards me. But nvm lahs, I can tell tat he's trying! x) YAY~ Jiayou, Den! tuesday got care group + shepherding (I'm rapidly lyking Melissa more & more & MORE!!! XD LOLS! She bought a bible 4 me! SO NICE lehs!!! xD so happy! i rote a thank u card 4 her _not reali a card lahs, coz I took 2 postcards & stuck em 2geder, plus i ran out of envelopes, so mine is held 2geder by tape LOLS! So cheapskate!_) & then wednesday can go home (if no cca) & chiong homework! If got cca, then I can decide whether i wana be e director. Coz after care group last week, I guess God has reasons 4 giving me responsibilities. I refused 2 be a director coz it's a damn tough job, plus I really really WANT TO ACT! I'm dying 2 stand on e stage & perform! I dun wana be e director! but then, after hearing what Junwei said during care group, I totally think that if it's His decision for me 2 become more responsible, then I guess i can't say no. *sighs* But yah... I will fight 2 act those minor roles!!! MUST ACT! LOLS XD okie, thursday will be spent on chionging homework + revision & living in anticipation coz e next day is the sleepover for e tianjin exchange ppl!!! X) But Den & yuhui r only going 4 barbecue!!! coz of e stupid mazarin! irritating lahs, steal our clever genius frens! xD hahas~ kidding lahs. I totally understand. Although it wun be as fun wifout em. After e bbq, we will haf movie marathon! Or play cards + mahjong (which I duno) + monopoly etc etc) then e next morning we go eat breakfast, then CY says, we shud drag em 2 our service! LOLS .___. I duno about tat lahs =.= coz fangyun went b4. & she was totally bored. i guess it's coz she's buddhist. anyway, I dun tink I wana force her 2 go. different people haf different beliefs wad~ CAN'T WAIT 4 next week! ^^V |
17:28