2008年2月18日星期一 --

^^

Got a hair cut today!!! =)

Although [".] din cut alot... din cut as much as I wanted to aniwae [."]

*sighs

Tim is so nice! He reali burnt me a mp3 cd wif alot of worship songs...!!! ^^ I'm so touched x) thank God 4 people lyk e brothers & sisters in my class =)

2dae early in e morning when I went 2 prayer meet, I was feeling very moody n tired. I tink it's monday blues. Din wana tok 2 any1.

Until I went to join 2807's queue and then Hon & Huiyi were so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. & Sijie was sijie as usual, cheery & funny. So they chased away my unhappiness.

During maths, when Hon took out her pencil box, I noticed this strap saying "I have Jesus in my heart." So I said, "Hey, wad's tat? It's pretty!" Hon said, "do u want it? I can gif it to u? My aunt gave it to me." & I was lyk... WAH u want me 2 take sumthing sum1 gave u? But I said, can I borrow it 4 a day?

Coz I felt spiritually drained. So Hon agreed readily. I wore it on my right wrist. & as I admired it when I felt totally bored in maths, I felt happier ... lols I noe it's weird [".] But who cares? as long as it helps ^^

I wore it everywhere until the last lesson of the day when I returned it to Hon. then she wore it on her wrist. LOLS I was telling her, we r Daddy's children. Then she told me again, I'm so glad u accepted christ, darling...

& I felt this warm and tingly feeling inside.

Thank God I found my way to Daddy. Or rather, He led me to Him.

=)

I was telling Tim about how unstable I was in my faith yesterday.

So he told me all these... sorely through sms. (Yes, his smses were seriously LONG)
Hey Chloe, there comes a point in our christian lives where we no longer feel the glow. Even christian music sounds not so enriching anymore. There are disagreements & sometimes people dun understand & it can be pressurising. At this point you ask yourself, y m I a christian. & in e end u realise it's becoz God's love 4 u is so great, it can wait out these dry preiods & see u through. It's God's will for us to grow. Phil 1:9 says '& this is my prayer, that your love may abound MORE in knowledge and depth of insight.' The Holy Spirit wants to show us new things that will make us happier. God promises us that if we seek Him in His Word everyday, He will be found, & when we spend quiet time with Him everyday, trusting Him with our time, we all grow. Naturally. But we need not feel pressurised.

The Bible says in 1 Tim 1:16 that Jesus has unlimited patience for us. Jeremiah says that God knew us even before we were born. He understands You perfectly is and patient with all of us. Trust Him with your quiet time everyday. If people are checking up on u about that, dey dun mean to pressurise u, but simply care about u. Really. & about disagreements, bring them before God. God tells us to bring all things before Him. two things. Do our part. If we need to forgive a grudge, we forgive. & trust. For God to have the freedom to move and work in our lives we must trust Him and take our hands off the steering wheel. We must stop worrying & trust God will take what we bring before Him and work in us.

We are all humans, very unstable, & that's y it's a comfort to noe our almighty God, firm as a rock, stable, unwavering, God is unchanging throught the beginning and the end. Take comfort in Him.

As I typed what he told me here, I feel myself reflecting fully about what he is trying to tell me. & I think I get it so much more compared to yesterday. I was so overwhelmed that I cried reading his messages & din reali contemplate on the true meaning of his sentences.

thank God 4 Tim once again! What a great guy =)

It's so funny how I find it very irritating when I ask people some spiritual stuff I duno & they seriously start treating me like a baby. Either that or I completely don't understand, & they get irritated with my questioning.

Excuse me, I'm just trying to learn more.... I don't see anything wrong with that... =( do u nid 2 react like that? O.o

never mind~

2dae I read a verse in Matthew. But I 4got which. Which spoke about forgiveness. & I showed it to Hon coz she was having difficulties forgiving sum1.

She knows lah, that we should love even our enemies, yet.. I think she's struggling with that emotion called anger.

HmM [".]

anyway yesterday I was looking at facebook & I saw this quiz I took which said I had attention defecit disorder. It's a kinda, joking type of quiz. But it juz struck me. O.o M I reali so restless? [".]

I'm soaking myself in the songs Tim gave in the mp3 cd now.

I feel happier =)

YAY

Got a couple of nice songs... A bit 2 many 4 me to handle @_@

I so nid 2 transfer em in2 my player. My player is exploding... =(

Aniwae... I think every1 will get a shock regarding my hair tmr. Although there is seriously not a lot of change -.-

I asked to cut very short fringe. Then I changed my mind. I'll juz look toot. So yahs [".] cut the usual type. I wanted it to be shorter so I could put it in front when I feel lyk it but the hair dresser (a guy) said that it's nicer if it's not too short. So he cut it as he deem nice. I was ok wif it, although I'd seriously haf preferred shorter fringe. & e back of my hair is not reali a lot shorter either...

SIGHS

O.o

Guess how much it cost? $100....

& I slept whilst waiting for the chemicals to take effect on my hair. I was rudely awakened when my head, which was resting on my hand realised that my hand had given way somehow. But I didn't sleep for too long...

Maybe next tym I shall perm my hair x) WAHOO

Daddy I love You ^^



22:43



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem