2008年2月6日星期三 --

Photos of roadrun + outing wif HY, HL, LX

YAY! I completed wif timing of... Dun rememeber! Anyway, I was tired so I walked-.- LOLS xD lazy me .___.

Anyway...after roadrun,I had a great tym wif Hweeli, Linxiu & Huiyi at AMK Hub! Linxiu & I ate fish & co. Me looking lyk a greedy pig x_x LOLS all ready 2 attack e food x)Is nice ^^ I ate the best fish & chips in town. But it was lyk... $17 per person? O.o so yahs.... next tym I eat tat will be.... 10 months later or so? LOLS xD e service there was quite -.- dey din gif us water wif lemon... it was juz plain ice water. T.T LOLS cheat our feelings! & dey gave only 2 mints =.= so stingy! BTW... e 3 of em arh... they look so SIAN plz =.= *faints*

BTW... Every1 luvs my camera. ^^ YES, I noe it's gd. Chloe has gd taste. Chloe spent $669 on tat camera. That totally explains everything... =D hahas~ & silly Den still say his camera is better than mine -.- Wana fight arh? LOLS xD no lahs~ [".] we are all peace loving doves ^^V *peace sign* LOLS~ But I still think Chloe's camera will win Den's camera. LOLS x) Okies, I'm biased lahs~ OHOHO

anyway, thank Sheppie 4 helping us take e "LOVE" photo. I got scolded by Siti. no lahs, she was juz telling me... "PLZ, u cud haf done so much better!" LOLS, coz I was doing the V so half-heartedly. [".] OPS
hahas~ haix... -.- tired wad! running lehs! Btw, i nvr cool down properly. So yahs -.- Now got muscle ache. Shall pray 2 Daddy 2 heal it. T.T

Anyway my mum is being unreasonable again... Haix... everytym she does this, I really feel lyk switching off & completely dun listen 2 her. So I juz keep quiet. & pretend I'm listening. But I'm actually not -.- coz if I listen, I will seriously flare up.

I dun usually flare up. But I think my flaring up is slamming door? Not reali. Is rebelling and refusing to do whatever she asks me to do. YES, tat's totally what I do.
HAIX
Daddy, I only curb my temper coz You say so.

T.T I realise I'm only so impatient towards my parents. It's rarely like that with my friends.__.
I told my china buddy a secret yesterday. I realised I'm such a big mouth! OH MY SKY, CHLOE! But yah, it concerns me so it's ok... then she was telling me I should be more careful. I miss Youping!!! T.T sobs sobs =( & yahs... She was so happy when I told her. x_x

It struck me as I was talking to Sijie about our class' christians 2dae that I tend 2 turn 2 Tim for advice when I encounter doubts/ problems spiritually. [".] e other day I was telling him that I can't feel that happiness that I used to feel anymore T.T it feels as if when I hadn't converted? O.o He was giving me his insights & I felt so enlightened after that. HmM [".] BUT I still dun feel tat anymore.. I suppose maybe tat's juz a temporary high feeling after u get saved. Okies, shall make it a point 2 ask Sheppie on saturday during shepherding.

I feel bad 4 having 2 haf shepherding on sat again... I remember she told me tat she doesn't lyk it 2 near service. Coz it's best 2 check up on the sheep throughout e week. [".] HAIX & she was willing 2 sacrifice her gathering wif pri sch frenz' tym... -.- & I was unwilling 2 sacrifice my tym wif Linxiu, Hweeli & Huiyi... (actuali I tawt 2dae only me & Linxiu) I was plannin 2 tok 2 her about wad I told my chinese buddy. But then I realised tat it was quite pointless. I haf a feeling... Nvm -.- 2dae we were toking about waiting...

& her friend's boyfriend waited 6 years. but he won her heart. b4 she told us that, I was saying... if is quite impossible then is lyk... gif up lorhs. move on wif life. Then she told us about her friend. I was totally lyk "tat's only a small minority lahs." Then I saw that she looked thoughtful. I dun deny that I'm envious of those who manage to suceed in e end. But... yahs...[".] I dun think it happens often.

But then... It was lyk...instantly *flashback* then I recalled yesterday. (Tuesday) I was in e canteen. Then I wanted 2 tok 2 Daddy. So I rote everything down in my book. & then I was reading through it after riting... & I felt so... oh my... haix... I m quite dead =.=
nvm lahs, Daddy will help me bit by bit. I will put all my faith in Him. I believe He will know how best 2 help me.
I was reading my private blog (only I know about it & nobody is able 2 find it unless I gif ppl e address -which is totally crazily hard 2 guess-) then I realise that I'm lyk... being consumed by a lot of evil thoughts nowadays. I suppose it's normal. But I'm feeling abit ..overwhelmed? Lyk... I alwaz thought of myself as an angel. As in... I duno ... [".] I'm a kind soul who's understanding.& e thoughts tat run through my mind now really freak me out. I shall make it a point to talk to Daddy each tym I detect that those thoughts are wrong.... I muz run back 2 Daddy each tym I feel lyk I'm drifting away. I muz run back.. Or I will seriously be lost. & obviously I dun wana be lost...T.T

CY juz sent me a msg saying "Stick close to God & may God bless us to stay healthy and happy..." Daddy, ur timing is super accurate plz... I juz typed e above lahs & instantly received Cy's msg after tat. diaos?! -.- God, You are really very pro lahs... I really duno wad 2 say liaos. nvr fail to be amazed & surprised at what You do.

When will I be completely able to let go of the past...? I hope that day comes faster. I'm so sick of feeling sad? -.- totally sick of it.

& oh my sky, I'm trapped in this circle where I keep walking & running but I keep running in circles. Daddy can You pull me out of these circular memories that entrap people? O.o ugh ....
Okies, stick close to God...*clings desperately to Daddy's outstretched 'hand'* LOLS x_x HAIX
Okies, I shall make use of this CNY 2 heal myself. Wif Daddy's help of course. I don't think I can accomplish much wifout asking for His help by myself...O.o
HAIX
I talked to Hweeli in msn juz now. feel better after pouring out a bit of e stuff I keep inside... But still... haix...
jiayou Chloe ^^

Oh my sky... I juz read this story. (Every post must have a story) & I felt Daddy again!!! -.- diaos... & I do realise I keep feeling Him when I read stories =.= okies, I duno y, but this story moved me 2 tears? O.o Daddy really touches ppl. ^^ I luv Daddy xD
If We Listen
A young man had been to Wednesday night Bible Study. The Pastor had shared about listening to God. The young man couldn't help but wonder, "Does God still speak to people?" After service he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the idea. Several different people talked about how God had led them to do things in different ways. It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home.
Sitting in his car, he just began to pray, "God.. If you still speak to people, speak to me. I will listen. I will do my best to serve your wishes." As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest thought, to stop and buy a gallon of milk. He shook his head and said out loud, "God is that you?" He didn't get a reply and started on toward home. But again, the thought was there, "Buy a gallon of milk." The young man thought about how he'd heard that not all those spoken to recognized God's quiet voice inside of one's mind. Then he said, "Okay, God, in case that is you, I will buy the milk." It didn't seem like too hard a request to fulfill. He could always use the milk himself if nothing else.

So he stopped and purchased the gallon of milk and started off toward home. As he passed Seventh street, he again felt the urge, "Turn down that street." "This is crazy," he thought and drove on pass the intersection. Again, he felt that he should turn down seventh street. At the next intersection, he turned back and headed down Seventh. Half jokingly, he said out loud, "Okay, God, I will." He drove several blocks, when suddenly, he felt like he should stop. He pulled over to the curb and looked around. He was in a semi-commercial area of town. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst of neighborhoods either. The businesses were closed and most of the houses looked dark like the people were already in bed.

Again, he sensed something, "Go and give the milk to the people in the house across the street." The young man looked at the house. It was dark and it looked like the people were either gone or they were already asleep. He started to open the door and then sat back in the car seat. "God, this is insane. Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid." Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk. Finally, he opened the car door, "Okay God, if this is you, I will go to the door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay. I want to do as I wish. I guess that will count for something, but if they don't answer right away, I am out of here."

He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside. A man's voice yelled out, "Who is it? What do you want?" Then the door opened before the young man could get away. The man was standing there in his jeans and t-shirt. He looked like he'd just gotten out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't seem too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep. "What is it?" The young man thrust out the gallon of milk. "Here, I brought this to you," he said nervously.

The man took the milk and rushed down a hall way speaking loudly in Spanish. Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen. The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man had tears streaming down his face. The man began speaking and half crying, "We were just praying. We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk for our baby. I was just praying and asking God to show me how to get some milk." His wife in the kitchen yelled out, "I ask Him to send an Angel with some milk. Are you an Angel?" In response to hearing this, the young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his car as the tears were streaming down his face. He knew that God still answers prayers and that God still speaks to people

=======END =======

Hallelujah! Dear Daddy, I suppose this is one of the reason why so many people luv You x)
Weird photo of e day....
Huiyi trying 2 take photo & I'm trying to stop her -.- SO WEIRD! DIAOS =.=



23:41



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem