2008年2月24日星期日 --

PHOTOS (:

YAY e photos (: I din upload all. It'd take 4eva. blogger upload photos reali slowly. pluz my photos size very big .___. Think I gona burn a dvd lyk Cy did 4 us. THANK U CY (: I appreciate ur efforts (: BTW u still owe me $$$ for Yiheng & Fangyun's present!!! LOLS remember 2 pay soon arh (X U owe 4 quite long liaos @_@ LOLS Aniwae... I uploaded ALL on facebook. but u nid an account 2 c. So u either go n join or juz wait 4 me to gif u a dvd/ cd ^^ Juz join lahs -.- I uploaded 100% of all my photos inside (: So if u wana noe wad's going on in my life ... shud join (: LOLS -.- Lyk who will wana noe lidat =.= EEYER Chloe u r so thick-skinned!!!

23rd Feb 08 tianjin exchange outing (: YAY ~~~~ although many people tried 2 escape going 4 service -.-" (SIGHS) it's ok ... [".] Sure got chance 1. Thank u Yiheng 4 coming! ^^ Thank u 2 yuhui 2 (: This is our new group photo! (2 be pasted on bdae cards ^^ & it looks nicer than e 1 we had -.-)

I really enjoy all e great tyms we have 2geder (: Thank God 4 letting me go on this exchange programme. If not, I wudnt haf met Den & CY. & I wud never haf gone 2 church. (although I went b4 lahs .___.) hahas~ & these people r all great ppl (: very spontaneous, nice (all willing to buy prezzie 4 each person when deir bdae cum ^^), willing to help others (carry bag, help em cook food etc)~~~~ HAIX wad 2 say :)

Thank u, u guys, 4 making my life so vibrant. Thank God 4 letting me meet em xD Daddy I luv You =)

Den & Yiheng say tt they r chloe's camera shy. -.-" UGH =.= next tym go outing no photos of u, dun blame me arhs!!! is all coz u all avoid my camera!!! -.-"


Me entertaining myself since dey both ignored me -.- sobs LOLS (:
took a photo wif yiheng but he looks weird here -.-"
Den helping this lady to buy a standard ticket. so nice of him (:
Den looks damn cute here!!! TOTALLY 100% lyk a little boy boy (X WAHS I will so be killed. Got any Den fans here? *silence as crows fly past* OKIES ^^ I'm safe ~~~ xD WAH So 'Dennis!' Btw, e escalator wasnt moving. In case u tawt e 2 of em r crazy ppl, sitting on it -.-"
Yuhui & me (: aaaawww so sweet ^^ LOLS xD I'm so thick-skinned. Told u all I'm a cam whore already x) & I'm proud 2 be 1 LOLS E 4 of us (: where was CY? O.o I dun remember either... Louis said we look so static... a bit fake-.- HEYS x_x but is quite true... a bit dull arh, our posesDen was being himself...So unglam lahs~~~ x_x
Louis was playing with my camera. taking random shotsSO 'Dennis!' Y anyhow take people's legs!!! I complained to CY tat Louis anyhow take my legs. then CY looked at it, & said... "SO FAT" LOLS -.-" GOOD LORHS U... next tym outing u ask me inform i dun help u liaos XD LOLS =) No lahs~ nvm... I think CY had enough of plannin. it pissed him off. -.- I think next tym outing I plan lahs ~ :) I think I free-er than CY anyway [".]
Den deliberately tried to block CY's face. LOLS

Xiu giving Xianjue her bdae gift. her bdae is 2dae (:

So unglam xD But is ok (: LOLS.. quite a cute pict x)
Me, Pammie & Fangyun cam whore lyk duno wad LOLS but e picts r nice.
I lyk this photo a lot. Fangyun stretched out her ams. SO CUTE LOLS xD the 2 of em r hubby n wife. Then fangyun say tat i'm her mistress. then pammie said... this mistress I approve arh! LOLS xD SO FUNNY. WAHS I got so many hubbies?! O.o
E lagoon is super romantic (: I was whining LOLS (juz 4 fun lahs -.- coz I had nothing better 2 do) E walk from macdonalds to east lagoon there is SUPER LONG. But cam whoring wif em made it more fun & enjoyable =) But it doesnt mean tt I din get tired -.-" LOLS & then I was whining tt I dun haf bf. LOLS xD So random!!! =.=

Then I told Pammie & Fangyun about a little secret. & Fangyun laughed at me. She scolded me, said I should haf told... -.-" HAIYO already over liaos =.= nvm lahs~~~ xD
Group shot (: YAY xD So NICE EEYER siqi use e book to 'hit' Shimon head LOLS e other photo she hit Den's head. Den was lyk, OUCH LOLS Shimon didnt haf any reaction 1. LOLS Shimon is either cannot feel pain or retarded LOLS xD Chloe, u evil gal -.-" of coz I was kidding lahs @_@ But Den & Shimon got cheated... LOLS x) silly boys x_x
WAH SO artistic (x I told yiheng this. He said... wad's art to one might be trash to others. I was lyk -.-" WAH U & CY arhs... suan me lyk duno wad! -.-" But is okies (: I used 2 it liaos x)

Okies, Chloe's signing off -.- SIGHS spent so much tym uploading =.=

My niece 1 year old bdae. So we going grandma house 2 eat. Shud I bring camera? O.o YES xD LOLS -.-"

YAY, thank God 4 e great weekend (: I luv You, Daddy. *huggies* Talk to You at night, Daddy~ hahas xD see u people around!




15:18



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem