okies, I tink I noe y.. I spend 2 much tym on preparing gifts (this tym is 4 V-day & 4 Fangyunie's bdae -.-) HAIX
Lyk I said, maybe I'm 2 nice 4 my own good [".]
Shud I juz spend less effort on gifts?
I wish my language of love wasn't gifts! I want it to be something less costly & time-consuming. I wrapped all e gifts tat nid 2 be wrapped 4 V-Day 2dae[."] Spent hell of a tym on it, wrapped until my neck was aching from looking down as I wrapped. T.T *sobs*
Change language of luv! I shall change it 2 sumthing lyk... words of affirmation.
lols
lyk can juz say wana change means can change lidat -.-
Nvm, I can anything through Christ who strengthens me
Jiayou Chloe!!! T.T SOBS SOBS
$BlogItemBody$>
21:41
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep