Baozi sent me a test.... (29-35 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never wants to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it' s funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people and you will be stress free.
YAY every1 luvs me ^^
tmr meeting angel & mortal! so exciting =) can exchange contacts
I am bad at evang-ing... =( I feel lyk... O.o Xiu says she oso not reali tat type of person. She can do S & O but she dun usually go to W. coz scared .__. mine is more lyk...
I seriously tink I m not able 2 do it yet. Stop pressurising me! Daddy, dun pressurise me lahs~ (although so far u nvr... I tink You urself noe I m not able to do so yet)so yahs.. STOP I feel very stressed enough already.
So many problems & things 2 do.
Irritating =(
2dae Mikey's email came at e correct tym. Thank God 4 Mikey. I luv him so much!!! LOLS not in a romantic way of coz. He's Hon's father ^^
toking 2 fangyunie. so long nvr tok 2 her but I can still tok 2 her about EVERYTHING under e sky... =) yays~~~ ^^ luv fangyun so much xD haix wad 2 do.. she's so cute & nice I lurve her so, so, so much!!!
She's such a gem! Lyk Sijie xD Onli Fangyun is more lyk bubbly gem, Sijie is happy gem x)
Daddy, You have to help me!!! so many things 2 do lehs!! x_x
$BlogItemBody$>
19:31
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep