tmr is evangelistic service. Sijie's cuming wif me... I wonder wad it will be lyk. Seriously.... I pray that God will do all e work, & I dun nid 2 do anything... I hope He juz touches Sijie.. Somehow x)
hahas~ I'm lyk, darn lazy lahs @_@ wadeva lahs.. I hope she doesn't get freaked out by e other people!!! O.o then she will be traumatised n refuse to cum eva again!!! NO!!! I shall try n protect her. Coz she is my daughter afterall, my jewel in the TJC palace. LOLS xD lame lahs -.- I tink... Puv & I r in e best position 2 tok 2 her. So yahs... shall try n prevent her from being attacked by others who r a bit 2 extreme.
U noe wad I remember when I went church tat tym, I seriously was freaked out. Coz every1 is pouncing on u. & e thing is... I DUN EVEN NOE EM WELL -.- Is seriously quite irritating lahs
I mean, I understand their eager wishes 2 let them experience God's love. Yes, I want Sijie to be blessed by Daddy also. BUT dun scare people off can? O.o I will slowly tok 2 Sijie about this, along wif Hon.
Sijie is so precious!!! I feel lyk every second spent wif her is so much more valuable!! x_x LOLS x) HAIX there r juz sum ppl u totally enjoy being around, & sijie totally fits in2 tat category.
God bless Sijie plz~~~~ ^^
Aniwaes, 2dae had shepherding.yesterady Daddy spoke 2 me through showing me different scenes. & I understand His reasons 4 not answering my prayers. so yahs [".] sighs... it's ok. Shall live wif it
I'm tired... T.T sobs
can't wait 4 tmr ... I m so gona sleep after bathing, then cuming on9 again 2 do project. *sighs* SO MUCH WORK
angst, angst & more angst. Flooding Chloe...
2dae we gave Fangyunie her gift!!! ^^ Yuhui told me e next tym prepare gifts, ask 4 her help. Dun do it all alone... I felt so comforted by that. thanks a lot, yuhui. That day pammie said, U prepare 4 every1, ur birthday who prepare 4 u? nobody lorhs T.T SADDED
My bdae is sept hols, e week tat we chiong b4 prelims. So ... nobody will bother 2 buy lahs...
I so totally expect it plz. *sighs* It's so remarkable. Tat I still spent it wif him during tat very impt year. Sumtyms, I reali miss him... =( well... it's ok. We all move on eventually. *shrugs*
Yuhui, Siqi came early. then Den came wif Wanling. Pammie dragged Fangyun to e marquee area & we sang 4 her. although not very loudly, (we were all half dead coz had 2 wake up early) She was very happy. I reali appreciated these people who came early specially for fangyun. Really want to thank them. I woke up exceptionally early becoz I knew I haf 2 get her a cake from opposite & had 2 get e card from my locker. & is sort of I in charge, so I cudnt afford 2 be late.
Fangyun hugged every single 1 of us. Except Den of coz. LOLS x) Den was lyk, saying tat she is prosperous! LOLS xD evil Den!!! O.o I told him this & he said, prosperous is gd wad! =.= Den.... dun be so 'Den!'
Happy 18th bdae tmr, fangyunie my darling gal!!! I alwaz find it so easy 2 tok 2 her about everything under e sky. & 4 all my relationship problems, I alwaz go to her. Coz I noe she wun spread rumours & she will keep them as secrets. Fangyunie, u r such a bubble!!! ^^ So kawaii & happy!!!
2dae I shared sumthing wif Siti & Sijie when half e class was having H2 maths lecture, e H1 maths ppl sat at e marquee n talked. & dey agreed wif me on my opinion, which reali brightened my day x) yays~~~~
lols, this friend whom I lost contact wif for 5 years and more added me on facebook recently, he also added me on msn. & we found out that both of us r christians! so cool! xD hahas~ I tink is coz he saw my private msg [".] hahas~
tired T.T i go liaos~ ciao~~~ *waves
$BlogItemBody$>
19:41
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep