I understand where people are coming from when they give me advice.
it's ok... coz Chloe knows that she's a christian only because of God's love. & every1 is different & our relationship wif God is personal. & every single person's relationship with Him is different & unique.
God will tell me what He wants for me.
I think I will talk to Tim about my troubles & queries tomorrow.
2dae I was talking to Hon. then xiu heard and she gave her insights. after listening to our views, she kept quiet. I could tell she didn't agree with what we were saying...
It's really ok with me. I mean, we all have different opinions. I respect her coz she's my sister and also coz she's more mature compared to me. Yet it doesn't mean that I always have to agree with anyone just because they are more mature.
Anyway, I'm blogging more in my private blog from now on. (which no1 will eva be able 2 find ^^ OHOHOHO~~~) So expect to see less of my entries in here .___. I'll blog about outings and interesting stories I wana share etc. yups (:
Btw... Mikey sent me this email...
It goes like this:
ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!
Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983. From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?
To this Arthur Ashe replied:
" The world over -- 50 million children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis,
500,000 learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam,
50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals,
when I was holding a cup I never asked GOD 'Why me?'.
And today in pain I should not be asking GOD 'Why me?' "
Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrow keeps you Human, Failure keeps you humble and Success keeps you glowing, but only Faith & Attitude Keeps you going...
======End=========
Thank God 4 Mikey. I luv every single 1 of my brothers and sisters in my class =)
What would I be without their encouragement every time I'm weary? ^^
Yes, God, I shall not ask Why Me when I'm going through problems because i do not say "Why Me?" when He blessed me with His love and grace.
I am finding it harder and harder to confide in certain people. It's ok though =) Coz ultimately, what matters most is my own relationship with God. & I will confide in Him, I will put my trust in Him & I will listen to Him.
I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.x)
Btw, I'm going 4 ACJC funorama. I shall go 2 dear's stall to help em buy sum stuff ^^
Dear got canoeing competition that day. I hope he wins (: hahas~ God bless dear xD
Anyway..
TJC CCCD chinese cultural club drama
RECRUITING ACTORS & ACTRESSES Project based people Details plz contact Chloe (assistant director) We are lacking quite a lot of people As long as u r in a slack PDP, u r wanted! YES, YOU x) LOLS
The play is basically about .... human life.
God, I leave everything to You. I pray that the play will turn out the way You want it to be...& I trust that You have the best plan.
$BlogItemBody$>
20:39
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep