*fireworks blast* Sijie wants 2 go for a "Fang Da Tong" autograph session! LOLS x) It's ok, she says she wana noe wad is taught tmr, so I will teach her on monday. although I think I wun be able to be able to be as good as a pastor (ERR- OF COZ right?! O.o)
Can't wait.
2dae was a great day! Econs lesson was so fruitful (: I lyk Mrs Ang. I reali dun want her to retire lehs [".] She's so motherly n nice! She got us pineapple tarts. 1 whole big container 4 our class 2 share! she bought 4 her other classes 2. SO NICE ^^
& sumtyms I dun understd, she can teach until I understd. Which reali makes me so encouraged (: YAY~ *fireworks blast*
2dae siti gave me her blog link. Glad she did that, coz it shows she trusts me xD
I tawt of giving her my private blog link then realised tat it was best tt a private blog remained private. In case sum things leak out... [".] LOLS x) I'm a person wif lotsa secrets *raises an eyebrow*
M glad 80% of e TEP ppl r going tmr (: although sum arent joinin 4 service, but at least dey r cuming after tat ^^ Yups =)
So...sadly ): no movie tmr T.T sobs
But is ok :) I felt $10.50 for a ticket is so ex anyway :( going broke soon
I noe 2 many people already, & I haf 2 fork out $$$ 4 almost every1 I noe. & every1 celebrates deir bdae once in a year. So yahs... tat amounts to ... CHLOE IS BROKE
But it's ok (: It's not lyk I dun haf $$$ until I will starve 2 death or wad [".]
So it's okie ^^ I thank God tat I can get by life wifout having to worry about not having enough to eat or use 2 buy necessities.
I now have 14 coloured pens/ highlighters. I suppose I didnt nid so many colours. But... I juz felt lyk it was nice (: hahas~
Chloe, u bad gal, u muz learn 2 control ur marginal propensity to consume & ur average propensity to consume!!!!! x)
LOLS econs is fun x) at least macro econs is ^^
$BlogItemBody$>
23:07
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep