2008年3月5日星期三 --

^^

Thank God 4 all this joyfulness that is flooding me (: I feel lyk... I haf a strength 2 do anything becoz I haf u on my side ^^

CG reminded me of a lot of stuff. I trust God but erR- sometyms... I reali dump everything 2 Him, wif regards to homework & test -.- UGH

LOLS bad Chloe lahs =.=

Okies, Daddy, I will change ^^

but gif me tym arh? xD

LOLS so weird

yesterday i led prayer 4 Holy Comm. WAH I was so nervous. but it turned out ok. Every1 was quite O.o coz my prayer is super unique. Junwei said my prayer is lyk, so joyful. [."] haiyo -.- I duno wad 2 say mahs~

I met Den & Sijie in e morning. I told Den I super scared. He said, nvm 1, u will get used 2 it.

LOLS -.-" So encouraging arhs~

Anyway, thank God 4 Den coz I've been meeting him in e morning on tuesdays, thursday & fridays (monday prayer meet & i alwaz get held up over sum small matter so even if i set off early I cum at e same tym -.-" wednesday is report to sch late... so we tend 2 be late -I stay at home 2 do work coz 1st period no lesson... SO BAD ARH, CHLOE -) coz we alwaz take e same train. then we walk 2 sch 2geder. & it's a joy being around him. Coz Den is so lame -.-" LOLS I sound lyk i suan-ing him. But I thank God 4 e chats we have. (: & I'm quite prone to sadness in e morning [".] I think God sent Den to cheer me up LOLS. Thank God I haf a friend/ brother in Christ lyk Den ^^ Thank You, Daddy (:

Okies... Ice mountain & red riding hood r coming back 2 take results on friday.

God, I thank You for all the love You have given me, so that i always remember that You forgave us, & we ought to forgive those around us. Lord, I thank You for giving me the love to forgive people who have really hurt me. I thank You for letting me realise tat not forgiving or letting go is just doing harm to myself, Lord. I thank You for enabling me to forgive, just like how You forgave me. Lord, please bless wenfeng & nie jin & I hope that whatever results they get, Lord, it's Your best plan for them. Lord, thank You for allowing me to truly wish them the very best. Lord, please watch over them & I pray that one day, they will come to know You. Lord, if You still hope that i continue to be wenfeng's friend, I pray that I will have the strength and the maturity to continue doing so. Lord, I really find it such a pity that things turned out this way. Lord, please give me e strength to take action and not just sit by and watch everything just slip away. I thank You in advance with faith. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Gd luck to my kor...I hate to admit it, but I think sumtyms I still miss him a little... ugh x_x but it's ok lahs~ I have God (: What else can beat that?



06:23



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem