2008年3月8日星期六 --

march holidays r here

I dun think e holidays r "holidayish"

rehearsals 4 e play start on monday, all e way to wednesday. might have em on saturday too. But I will juz not go if it clashes with sermon.__. no lahs -.-" I'm kidding. I see how ok? Coz very irresponsible lahs =.= & wednesday I cant go coz got metamorphosis. I already said have in morning from 10.30am to 1pm then ok liaos wad! Now 1pm to 4pm I wana go home & do homework or study oso cant. So anyhow lahs -.-

I was quite irritated. but then I talked to God & I juz vented all my unhappiness... after that I resolved that... yahs [".] nvm lorhs... I will juz treat it as a challenge lorhs. to be able to study even though e tym I get back is exactly lyk tat of cuming home frm sch when dere's sch =.=

friday got bbq wif e chungshan association people. my sister has kindly decided to pangsey me. Gd lorhs =.= nvm I promised I wud go, so I will go. Plus I havent been attending meetings & etc nowadays. I seriously cant handle it. Btw, now they have 20+ members, I think I m not reali tat impt already. Plus, let e more free and enthu people do bahs~ I really really have so much to care & worry & stress about already.

Hon commented tat my face was becoming more & more oily. It is all e cause so stress T.T I felt so sadded ): I was lyk.. O.o haix... I m becoming uglier by e day.. T.T sobs

2dae we went NTU 4 econs seminar. I tell u how much I ate 2dae

morning: breakfast. 2 donuts. (desperation. no other food in sight -.-)
teabreak: curry puffs, sandwiches, tarts etc (provided by MOE although we paid $10.70 for e whole seminar... yes, $0.70 is coz of GST =.= can u believe it? LOLS)
during lectures: Fangyun & Pammie (I was so surprised 2 see em dere! I sat beside Pammie & I kept drawing on her notes & she on mine) kept passing food to me as e lectures were going on. I ate roller coaster, chocolate mint biscuits, sweets, marshmallows! GOSh
Lunch: NTU canteen A. Ban Mian. $2. Cheap & quite worth it. not bad tasting. E food in NTU canteens r cheap. Alota ppl. spent long tym queuing coz 2dae was oso NTU open house, so dere were a lota ppl apart frm jc students lyk us who came 4 econs seminar. Drank apple juice wif milk. (: Sijie recommended tat fruit juice stall. was nice ^^ agree wif her taste
lectures: More food provided by Pammie & fangyunie O.o GOSH
2nd teabreak: eclairs, pastries etc
after e seminar: went to heartland mall kovan. ate old chang kee food. (not considered meal but I still counting this in)
dinner: at home. mum's homecooked meals wif nice loving soup that takes very long 2 cook.

CHLOE u r going 2 becum a glutton

Sheppie came to accompany me at Heartland mall. YAY! really appreciated it although I was seriously alright wif going alone. Coz initially I juz wanted to do sum walking around alone. (Not coz I emo ok!!! -.-" If I emo I dun go shopping! I tell God & cry to Him LOLS x_x So yahs... not me angsty. Is juz... ppl alwaz nid deir own personal space? I felt lyk I wanted a bit of tym wif myself) But then I was thankful tat she came all e way to kovan to accompany me ^^ I bought sum stuff 4 Tim. is very belated bdae presents. (: thank God for Tim in my life ~

Anyway Hon was telling me she feels that for our prayer meet for class 1, we nid 2 do sumthing more... It juz doesnt seem enuf. I was wondering ... then wad else can we do? reali wana start a class cell group mehs? O.o

2mr I shall eat less. ): I dun wana becum fat... SOBS (: hahas~ so lame -.-"

okies... I shall go sleep. tmr muz mug

we r so getting yuhui bikini 4 her bdae can LOLS x) inspired by Den's classmates... & modified & improvised ^^

HEYS I 4got 2 blog in my private blog...!! -.- YAWNS I'm tired

Gdnite~~~~ *waves*



22:54



url@blogspot.com ]]
♥ Me

Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child

♥ God Grant Me

Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep

♥ Rantings

lets screammmmmm !

Your tagboard codes here :D


♥ Beloved


2005/07 2005/08 2005/09 2005/10 2005/11 2005/12 2006/01 2006/02 2006/03 2006/04 2006/05 2006/06 2006/07 2006/08 2006/09 2006/10 2006/11 2006/12 2007/01 2007/02 2007/03 2007/04 2007/05 2007/06 2007/07 2007/08 2007/09 2007/10 2007/12 2008/01 2008/02 2008/03


Credits

Do not remove the credits !

Designer: sweet.love♥
Hosts: blogskins and blogger
Images: xanga
Tagboard: cbox
Music: imeem