Why I refuse 2 juz change e blogskin is coz... [."] COZ...
[".] Duno lehs -.-" maybe is coz I feel that I'm different now
I was talking to Linxiu on msn 2dae, then she said tat she is happy 4 me becoz I finally saw everything, finally understood tat it really juz wasn't worth it. [".]
She said that ... after that she really saw a change in me. I really became happier.
I think another reason would be all God's credit (: Daddy is great ^^ So yahs [."] new life new blog. LOLS weird logic lahs
But anyway this blog used 2 be full of entries tat werent really about me. I didn't exist in my own eyes. I never had e right to be angry, upset or threaten others wif tears. Now I realise... we all haf emotions. & nobody ever said tat u cant be angry or sad. Coz it is an emotion (:
I didn't exist... & now I exist ^^ Thank God I found You, Daddy ^^
I spent such a long tym making e new blog & retyping everything in e template-.-
& I got a little irritated coz I cud not upload photos onto the side bar coz it was so SMALL. It would only look nice with photos wif breadth 220. Which means I had to resize all e picts I wanted to put & dey looked quite ugly after tat -.- LOLS. So I gave up eventually [".] I shall post my pictures sumwhere else =.= or in my blog entries sumday (:
Anyway, shud I change e skin 4 my private blog?!
But what's e point?! -.-" It's not lyk any1 gets 2 c it other than me =.= HAIYO [".]
$BlogItemBody$>
23:37
url@blogspot.com ]]♥
♥ Me
Name: (Chloe) Tang Wei Mun
Age: 17 going to 18
Bdae: 5th Sept 1990
Spiritual Bdae: 5th Jan 2008
Studying at Temasek JC
Sweet & nice
God's child
♥ God Grant Me
Good grades
Love
Acceptance
Nice clothes
Nice bags
Idol dramas
More time
More sleep